Aussies Living Simply

  • This IS off topic but,I would like to reply…

    OK.. Lets take this one steep at a time –

    SG – We do welcome your input provided its is on topic. This isn’t an is climate change real thread. We welcome all points of view (hence the existence of this thread in the first place). If we wanted to push one point f view none of your posts would have…

    [Read more]

  • Silent,you told me what sort of scientist you are..nothing to do with climate in any way shape or form.LOL.You are but a name on a screen.

    Anyone watch A-Pac,anyone read the pamphlete that Dillard’s circus put out (At our cost)to assure us they are at the helm.

    Surely it gets to a reality point where the BS must stop.IF,and I meen IF,carbon…[Read more]

  • porgey post=320461 wrote:

    Who stands to gain from the Gillard-Greens gravy-train?The big winners of the coming Gillard-Greens carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions tax will be high-earning accountants, lawyers and merchant bankers.

    This is the big problem of such a tax and you can include stock brokers, traders & financiers to your list.

    The PM…

    [Read more]

  • Who stands to gain from the Gillard-Greens gravy-train?The big winners of the coming Gillard-Greens carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions tax will be high-earning accountants, lawyers and merchant bankers.
    The reason that accountants will profit from the tax is that they will be the ones consulted by businesses primarily to help evaluate various…[Read more]

  • The right thing to do,don’t make me laugh.History and the right thing to do in the face of it…
    History repeats,look at some of the real figures.

    Australia’s Green/Left government, not for turning?

    “Why do you all hate Thatcher so much?” I asked a visiting British academic the other night. He looked at me in disbelief, as if the answer were…[Read more]

  • replied to the topic Fox attack lament in the forum Backyard livestock 9 years, 11 months ago

    Bummer about the fox attack BV.I recon if you are in an area that is prone to fox’s then the only way arround it is to have a solid lockable roost.While newish to living in the country I have listened to countless fox attack stories by the locals,they are cunning little buggers and I wouldn’t be surprised if they come back.

  • It dosen’t Metu,and they know it also,

    going full on to renewables would limit a certain amount of industrial exspansion though.I would hazard a guess that the reason behind the GW/AGW/CC retoric and placing the blame on carbon(Burning of fossil fuels)is a move to tax the hell out of the biggest resource left on the planet(coal) to actually keep…[Read more]

  • replied to the topic Good soil and seed in Brisbane? in the forum Vegetables 10 years ago

    Jade,for composte & soil,give Sapar a ring.They have a cow poo composte that is magic.It smells really strong but dies down after a week or so.If you are anywhere near Ipswich,on the way out to Rosewood there is a bloke on the main road that sells BIG bags of horse poo for $2.50.If right in Brissy,go down to the horse track and ask around you…[Read more]

  • Silent post=318052 wrote: Survegalist, I was hoping you would stick your head above the parapet again. :cheer: Welcome back to the debate. :hug:

    You left some unanswered questions in the last debate (The Carbon Tax Debate) and now you have altered your arguments.

    You seem to have abandoned your previous claims that the IPCC was…

    [Read more]

  • Silent post=317835 wrote: This was even easier than I had first thought. Two things helped with that.
    1) You cherry-picked the data before I warned you not to and why it is a bad idea.
    2) This isn’t your argument (it’s not even an argument) but simply bait thrown into the water to draw me out.
    Well, the first point (although it seems belittling…

    [Read more]

  • Are we warming or are we cooling??There is good science for both arguments,all derived from different scientific fields..methods and even sometimes collaberation between the fields to help(Like everyone needs help)put the pieces together to make sense of it all.Is climate change real,sure seems to have been happening since the dawn of the universe…[Read more]

  • From: Phil Jones
    Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:31:15 +0000
    Dear Ray, Mike and Malcolm,
    …I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) and from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline.
    Cheers
    Phil

    That was very scientific.

  • Silent post=317779 wrote: Why aren’t the climate-deniers using this?

    Here we have a free, public and easily-found attack on the IPCC from a credible source.

    It was would make more sense than the tactics currently employed.

    Why would anyone use the above link??
    would it not be better to use Prof.Phil Jones own…[Read more]

  • Silent,

    IPCC REVIEW HEADLINE STORY
    UN to review errors made by Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change by Ben Webster, The Times
    Wednesday, March 10th 2010, 2:48 AM EST Co2sceptic (Site Admin) The United Nations is to announce an independent review of errors made by its climate change advisory body in an attempt to restore its credibility.

    A…[Read more]

  • loki you may have missed out on time to “Build” your growing medium for spring and though good quality compost is costly no doubt you will do fine with that choice of path.

    We knew when we aquired our new block that time wasn’t on our side so gave up with planting straight up in prefrence to getting the next seasons (Spring) beds just right.There…[Read more]

  • Bobbee post=317595 wrote: :wave:

    Survegalist I am quite sure that I am able to read information from many sources and then make what is in my opinion an intelligent deduction.

    So, forgive this question if I am incorrect in this deduction, but are you saying that if people don’t come to the same conclusion as yourself, then people are “blindly…

    [Read more]

  • So nobody has produced the whole proof and nothing but the proof.I don’t actually find that surprising,I find it typical of people that just blindly believe what they are told.Religion is driven on faith,not Global warming.Link the proof,thats all I’m asking,not some unsubstanciated opinon followed up with some muffler diatribe that has nothing to…[Read more]

  • Sorry Dave,but I’m not a scientist and I doubt that anyone here is either so I will ask you seeing that you offered.

    What exactly did the professor get wrong in the experiment?

    Everyone who has posted has an opinon,I also think the world is polluted enough and things should change for the better but seriously,this debate is about a carbon tax…[Read more]

  • I’m playing nice.
    Ok,lets keep to the facts.Link below

    http://climaterealists.com/index.php?id=8073&linkbox=true&position=1

  • Iduna post=317266 wrote: I looked at it and I took more than the eggs into account. First is the eggs but the price varies depending on what eggs you buy. 1doz eggs cage laid on sale is $2 or less. Free rage can be over $5 a doz. I then take their manure into account, I can’t get that for free because I don’t have a trailer to go collect it, or a…

    [Read more]

  • Load More