- This topic has 22 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 6 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hi HT, yes! beetroot bulls blood sounds great! Will PM you now.
:woohoo: old smilies back :jawdrop:
if you have some boc choi left I have heeps of carrot seed. :tup:
Yup! I have some bok choi. Do you still have my details? I can PM you them if you’ve dumped them 🙂
:wave: sorry I was catching up. I think I still have them. will post you off some this week. :tup:
cool, no worries. i’ll sort your seeds out on the weekend – it’s too cold at the moment to do anything but huddle in front of the fire at night, and drape myself over the heater while checking ALS at work B)
Gem – I have some rainbow chard, various mixed beetroot and purple dragon seeds if you’re still after seeds? PM me if you’re interested…
Have PM’D you!
i’m looking for any productive heritage potatoes and any unusual veg that produces without much input like my artichokes.
here is what i have.
• Water chestnuts
• Jerusalem Artichokes
• Pink Fir potato (limited)
• Sweet potatoes (orange & purple) for sprouting as the supermarket treats the ones we eat to prevent sprouting. 🙁
• Variety of herbs (offsets)
• Marigold seeds
• Watercress seeds
• Cream Gold onion seeds
• Rainbow char (silverbeet) seed
Dutch Crookneck pumpkin