Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

where are all the Alsers from around NSW

Home Forums Regional Groups Sydney Group Forum where are all the Alsers from around NSW

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    gartenfeegartenfee

another nice part of Oz where you are Karyn.

to cold for my darling man.

karyn26karyn26

Gartenfee,also too bloody cold when we moved here 18 years ago but the winters are a lot milder now TG.

I actuallly told my DH I was going to winter in Cairns when we first got here.

gartenfeegartenfee

I love Autumn and Winter.Summer is just to warm, but we are happy where we are.The mid North Coast is lovely.

BootstrapperBootstrapper

I’m at Marsfield, just across Terrys Creek from Epping.

tipsypixietipsypixie

We’re at Nabiac and can be found at Laurieton market every 3rd Sunday of every month if you ever head that far south and want to say hello. How near Kempsey are you? I visit South West Rocks every month or so.

Cheers

C.

busybeebusybee

tipsypixie – My parents bought a permanent van at Laurieton about 3 months ago and are always at the markets!!! They love it up there. NExt time we go visit them I will have to message you 🙂

AuroraOzAuroraOz

I’m in Revesby out near Bankstown

karyn26karyn26

AuroraOz my Great Aunt lived in Revesby,Bransgrove Rd,then moved to Mona Vale ,has since passed.

DH used to play soccer at Revesby.

Gartenfee- gotta say winter is here with a vengence this year ,it;s super cold already BRR

chesterchester

Only just caught up with this thread again. Was suppose to go to the farm for the last few weeks but everytime something happens, now it’s raining again. would be OK but we need to unpack the container, sort out and condense. PM your details Gartenfee, maybe we can get together sometime. Tipsiepixie, honey I get there with the chooks soon. Don’t be supprised if their sitting in cat carriers on your doorstep lol. Is the chook house ready yet?

gartenfeegartenfee

Hi there everyone,

yep, winter has found us too. not like me to feel the cold normaly,but must admit, it`s a bit nippy now. we have a nice warm house,so cant complain.

warm wishes to all

crystalcrystal

Im in Baulkham Hills…

gartenfeegartenfee

ok, i know where that is.

gartenfeegartenfee

i had a look at your blog Chrystal, that is great what you are doing.

crystalcrystal

Thanks gartenfee, Im glad some one likes it! Id be interested in finding some locals to swap with and stuff, sorry that i havent read back to find out where you are…

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

crystal post=333894 wrote: Thanks gartenfee, Im glad some one likes it! Id be interested in finding some locals to swap with and stuff, sorry that i havent read back to find out where you are…

Hi Crystal, if you hover over the house icon below a person’s avatar, you will see their location – provided they have entered it in their profile of course… 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.