Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

What winter veggies are you planning to sow?

Home Forums FOOD PRODUCTION, HARVEST AND STORAGE The Garden Log What winter veggies are you planning to sow?

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    LioraLiora
    Participant

How frustrating!

SnagsSnags

Theres still plenty that have survived it seems to be in certain pots

AUSSIEDOWNUNDERAUSSIEDOWNUNDER
    Participant

Tomato

SnagsSnags

Better get the salad bowl out it wont take too long

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

my garlic is coming along nicely, as are my broad beans, I can’t really grow beetroot either, but I do have lots of greens, silverbeet, kale, lettuces etc – also harvested some carrots the other day

SnagsSnags

Ive had a bit of luck with broad beans even in September when its quite hot……….I love them ,great in a simple pasta or just as is …..I dont have any in this year, definitely will next year,,,though I will be away early in the year again….just have to remember for Marchish to get them in

SnagsSnags

My broccoli is doing what broccoli is supposed to do lots of heads all still small but its a sprouting variety ….stir fry coming up….Broccoli is a little temperamental up here likes it a bit cooler…this one seems well behaved but it has been a bit cooler this dry season

LioraLiora
    Participant

🙂 that’s terrific snags

SnagsSnags

My nectarine is in flower the icebergs when I cleaned the freezer on the roots must have helped

SnagsSnags

Just soaking my winged bean seeds for planting tomorrow……….got a big batch of dried ones when I got back not one fresh one before I left same last year……..havent eaten a bean for 4 or 5 years Im always away when they are ready so keep replanting in hope …this year they are going in real early to try and eat one

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.