Aussies Living Simply

What made you smile today :)

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up What made you smile today :)

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 335 total)
  • Author
    Gianna

baldcat wrote:

It made me smile to watch ACA, having been told the filming we did at my place about ALS would air tonight… ….. and it didn’t instead a story about High heels was aired and how women will do anything for them and that even surgery is an option… With some random interviews with ladies with over 100 pairs…,,, Hmmmm sold my morals and it has bitten me… Feature story tmw night.. ichthyophobia…. Obvioulsy saving a buck, growing your own etc etc just isn’t important.

😮 I hope they air it on Friday then Dan. I’ll be watching just in case. :rol:

sewing lady

congratulations ringarosy, grandchildren are such wonderful people! :D:D

supergran

That is a good news story

CONGRATS:hug:

luvin

congrat’s ringarosy

missy fee was always sleeping yesterday did not want to do anything this am woke up full of life,tried to feed dh her formula quite funny.end result dh and sheets covered in formula

now she is racing around the house with the bundee our foxie chasig her,ohh the laughing is wonderful

roundthebend

I have been hard at it on the shovel digging ,planting,mulching and telling myself to ” remember to register as a woof host” and looked around and saw my 2 dogs fast asleep while i worked and just burst out laughing thinking they would have to be better woofers than the ones i’ve got:lol:

Bobbee

Reading Sewing Lady’s happy news on another thread. That gave me a BIG smile. :clap::clap:

:hug::hug::hug:

salli

seeing my little girl(8) give her elderly sick friend a hug today and hearing him say oh I feel better already!

roundthebend

Logging in to ALS and seeing bobbies avatar and thinking “thats just what i feel like today”:lol:

my two foster children acting all cloak and dagger and telling noone in particular how tomorrow is just another ordinary nothing special day. And hiding things behind there back and walking backwards with there hands behind there backs. lots of whispering and giggling and everytime i enter the room stony cold silence…..

tomorrow maybe a nothing special ordinary day but today has been priceless.:D

marigold

Talking to DH about the lack of rain despite the bureau’s constant forecasts saying it was supposed to rain in our area.

Yes, he sighed, I guess we live in a mean’ttorain climate!

Chezza
    Participant

:lol::hug:

Logging on to find the first thread was Tipsypixie’s “I’ve got a lovely knob”

p

luvin

MISSY FEE IS WALKING FIRST TIME

My son trying to do some actions to incy wincy spider outa the blue – he is 3 and half and is amazing me every day with his progress:shy:

luvin

oh wow that is wonderful incy wincy spiderr,love it

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 335 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.