Aussies Living Simply

What made you smile today :)

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up What made you smile today :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 335 total)
  • Author
    Gianna

Mind you if we don’t let Tomas, who is a stray who loves us and made himself at home, out EXACTLY when he yells at the door, then he pulls a couple of dvd’s and two packs of cards off the low shelf near the door.

:clap::clap::lol:

becca

Bobbee wrote:

Wouldn’t put it past her. She’s a right madam.

Mind you if we don’t let Tomas, who is a stray who loves us and made himself at home, out EXACTLY when he yells at the door, then he pulls a couple of dvd’s and two packs of cards off the low shelf near the door.

Who the heck does he think he is anyway??!!!!!

:lol::lol:

:hug::hug:

Who the heck does he think he is? Well, the Cat, obviously – you lowly human, you.

We had a cat like that – Bear. Except he wouldn’t pull stuff off… he would just poo. Wherever. Often it would be in some spot way out of the way, so you could smell it for hours but not be able to find it. :rip: He was the only cat we had whom we let outside at night, and the reason for that was I woke up in the middle of the night, reached down and wondered why my legs were all wet (it was summer, so no sheets or doona). You guessed it, Bear had peed all over my legs. Mmm.

Gianna

You guessed it, Bear had peed all over my legs. Mmm.

:lol::lol: Well, he got what he wanted didn’t he? :lol::lol:

Bobbee

You guessed it, Bear had peed all over my legs. Mmm.

Now that made me roar with laughter becca. Lordy me this thread is GOOD.

:hug::hug:

salli

Some of my residents at the nursing home I work at….They are lovely…..

You guys here on als always have something on here to make me smile…..I love some of the conversations lol…I love you guys……

narelleh

I have smiled and cried at the kindness shown by ALSer’s today. (So long as I too stay away from the fire threads).

RTB – little DS#3 just loves the rain (some of us are over it) and he was running it this pm. Thunder overhead and he runs towards us making dissaproving noises and pointing behind him to the sky. Then he goes straight back. He repeats this every time the thunder happens. He is so cute:kiss1:

Tassie Tiger

The same thing that makes me smile everyday. The fact that the sun came up this morning and I am still here to enjoy it.:tup:

Woke up with the rain falling on the roof, rolled over and had an extra hour.

My dog coming back inside just now pretending to be a reverse dalmation – white snow spotted all over his black coat – then a quick shake in the kitchen, and I had an apaloosa dog …:lol:

jilumasam

Reading this thread!!!!!

Contributing to the RAK5

Honestly… My health fund demutualised and merged with Medibank. I got a lovely cheque in the mail last week and finally yesterday I went and blew about $400 of that on kitchen stuff that I had been waiting so patiently for… Boy did I have a smile on my face when I handed the cash over!!!!

Lizzy 😀

supergran

Waking up and having coffee:D

Michelle-sm

Turning on the pc this morning and seeing the smiley face of my grandson then realising it is less than 2 weeks until I fly down to see him.:hug::kiss:

GirlFriday

OMG Becca! i nearly lost a mouthful of tea all over the laptop over your cat weeing on your bed! 😆

my naughty kitten made me smile this morning- he loves pouncing on our feet when we move them under the sheets in bed- he gets the silly wide pupil look cats get when they are being silly and pounced and was scrabbling around and slid off the bed. 🙂

oh and the fact that its raining here- my poor garden was starting to wilt again and i was bucketing water from bathtubs and now its raining- 43ml in the gauge. Its cooler too so hopefully my poor fishies wont have to have ice blocks floated in their tank every hour to try and keep the temperatures liveable.

And i am alive and healthy, i have a roof over my head and food in teh cupboard and a family and pets to love and who are safe.

Its a GREAT day:tup:

(thank you for this thread- i needed it.)

weaver

I started my permaculture course yesterday and it was wonderful. We got 2 Australorp chics (5 days old and supposedly sexed:tup:) sooooo cute, currently living in the cat cage inside with us. Cats on outside of cage absolutely entranced by cheeping little honeys.

Life is good 😀

Niki

I sat on the couch to listen to the radio, and Bandit, our lovely boy jumped up on the back of the couch to give me kisses, and as I type he’s laying right on the edge of the table half ontop of the laptop.. Lol..

And last night telling me that she likes Peter’s “haircut” Lol.. he hasnt had one in weeks, and I tease him about it.. then telling me “Your hair’s like grey mama”… ahaha, I hope not I’m not even 20!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 335 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.