Aussies Living Simply

What made you smile today :)

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up What made you smile today :)

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 335 total)
  • Author
    Tullymoor

Several members here are doing that course, might be worthwhile starting a bit of a support thread :tup: There may be someone who needs a kick up the hummingbum, I mean needs support and encouragement πŸ˜‰

That’s great RTB :tup: I hope everything bounces out of the ground for you :hug:

I mucked about ripping up all the pumpkin vines and pulling weeds and using them for mulching fruit trees (what’s left of them due to grasshoppers! :@) and then opened the gates and stood and smiled watching all the chooks and ducks stalk and hunt and run down and eat lots of grasshoppers……revenge πŸ˜†

narelleh

MY DS#3 (2 yrs) called to his brother by name this arvo – was very exciting:clap::clap::clap:

Muzzy

My family and animals all together funny bunch of buggers.

salli

My dancing chookie!! He made me smile last night! He is my desk top pic ( in the middle of the screne surrounded in black) so he stands out and he caught my eye as I was going off to bed!! πŸ˜†

baxters6

i had to go and get new rugby gear for g.son at school clothing shop to-day($110) while standing there one boy walks out and gives mum a kiss good-bye.

our 16yr old just grunts & leaves. there were 4 of us, and the mum that got a kiss, said her boy had only just started year 7.( what a few teanage years do to us), she said he had not hit his growth spurt yet. i know now that i am not

alone in the “ferral years”.

but get this he has an assignment 2 x 500 word essays and here is a boy that only can grunt , “i don’t know” “whats for tea?” what did you do at school to-day question from me “nothing” but i get back at him when i do canteen, and he has to “thank you my darling granma” in front of his mates, who also enjoy my joke. bev

kitty74

My 5 year old son:

“I want to have babies when I grow up. I want to get married, but without the kissing.”

luvin

joesph and gemma in prep class announced they are going to get married and they are going to wear blue shirts

so luv my little j

supergran

While shopping this morning we had big smiles watching a red curly haired doll in the lolly aisle picking out what she wanted she was the cutest thing

gemgirl74

Its raining here yay!!! No more begging family and friends for drinking water……. Just need it to rain a little longer ….

gemgirl74

Its raining here yay!!! No more begging family and friends for drinking water……. Just need it to rain a little longer ….

roundthebend

:D…………..it didn”t rain this afternoon:lol:

djc

baxters6 wrote:

i had to go and get new rugby gear for g.son at school clothing shop to-day($110) while standing there one boy walks out and gives mum a kiss good-bye.

our 16yr old just grunts & leaves. there were 4 of us, and the mum that got a kiss, said her boy had only just started year 7.( what a few teanage years do to us), she said he had not hit his growth spurt yet. i know now that i am not

alone in the “ferral years”.

but get this he has an assignment 2 x 500 word essays and here is a boy that only can grunt , “i don’t know” “whats for tea?” what did you do at school to-day question from me “nothing” but i get back at him when i do canteen, and he has to “thank you my darling granma” in front of his mates, who also enjoy my joke. bev

Just to help you along the way by the time they hit about 22 they become human again- I wont say adult coz I think boys don’t gow up the tousa just get more expensive – but if that thought should make you and all other mums of teenage boys smile Bev.

D

phoenixxinOz

I was just sitting here thinking of what made me smile today, and I noticed this smiley:jawdrop:…and it made me smile because it made me remember the day i actually saw someone DO that whole “jaw drop in surprise” thing… up until then I never realised that people really DO do :jawdrop: πŸ˜†

( it was at my son’s wedding last June…and he had invited an old friend of mine….when the ceremony was almost finished, the celebrant announced that my son was going to take the surname of his bride- we all knew about it- this friend didn’t know, and I swear, his face did exactly that smiley:jawdrop: :lol::lol: )

Tullymoor

:lol::clap::lol:

luvin

a elderly gent holding the door open for me,when i said thank you,he said it was great to see people still have manners,and his huge smile

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 335 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.