Aussies Living Simply

What did you harvest today?

Home Forums FOOD PRODUCTION, HARVEST AND STORAGE Vegetables What did you harvest today?

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 606 total)
  • Author
    lollie3

I just picked a few more toms including the 1st pickings of my Golden Sunrays

[/img]

sue e

zucchs, yellow toms, mini purplettes,beetroot, silverbeet, beans, eggs.:D

narelleh

green with envy at the variety of everyday veg you guys have now:tup:

We picked a bunch of bananas to ripen hanging in the shed and several star apples

Yesterday we picked a baby bath full of mangoes:tup:

Bobbee

Loquats………

Tassie Tiger

About to harvest some spring onions, lettuce and pinkeye potatoes to take to a barbie up the road. Will also take a jar of last seasons beetroot and perhaps some fresh strawberries from the berry patch if Collingwood will let me in.

Andre
    Keymaster

A ‘punnet’ of raspberries – yummy and a handful of sword bean pods

kerrieb

A few herbs, 4 eggs and LOL my first zuchinni for the season by christmas everyone will be sick of them and I’ll busy thinking of 101 inventive things to try with them. Oh and mixed greens for everyones salad lunch.

salli

Had some lettuce, garlic chives toward our salad the other night!!!! yum fresh, yum!

salli

Oh and of course :jawdrop: EGGS!!!!!!

salli

Narelle, mangoes bananas are you kidding. I’m the envious one!!!! Well done!

Bullseye

“What did you harvest today?”

Our first Choko for the season. :tup:

antfi

We picked beans, cucmber, rocket, lettuce, basil, thyme, mint, parsley, spinach, zucchini and marigold flowers and made a beautiful salad for lunch:)

kathy

spuds and onions and alas more giant zucchinis:rip:

Good Lifer

Before I left for work, I picked some peas and broad beans to have for dinner tonight (Food Miles: 3 metres from front door) and rummaged under the hedge where I had pelted some old spuds earlier in the year and found a nice little nest of pink eyes (Food Miles: 10 metres from front door). I have a little salmon in the fridge (Food Miles: probably 60km), so my evening meal is sorted! 😀

Good Lifer

… and I just ate it!

:tup::D

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 606 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.