Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

What did you do today?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up What did you do today?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,381 through 1,395 (of 1,696 total)
  • Author
    calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

no gardening here, but I have actually turned on my machine, I have actually done a few patchwork blocks

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

I have always done mine by hand. It is getting a bit hard now with my fingers stiffing up though.

AUSSIEDOWNUNDERAUSSIEDOWNUNDER
    Participant

Got a few more strawberry’s for the auto pots today

AlisonCAlisonC

Made pumpkin soup. Ordered some awesome books of knitting patterns for dishcloths. Studied.

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

Our pumpkins didn’t do as well this year only had 3. Good size though. What are you studying Alison?

AlisonCAlisonC

Very slowly working my way through a BA majoring in Philosophy. Fully on-line. Currently doing an Anthropology subject. I like Anthropology but its not an option to choose it as my major so Philosophy is my next best choice

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

Sounds interesting especially the anthropolgy.

AlisonCAlisonC

Deakin Uni offer BA’s majoring in Anthropology fully on-line. But I didn’t know that when I started. Nor did I know how much I would enjoy Anth. So I have done too much work on my degree now to toss it to one side and start over with Deakin. I will (hopefully) graduate from Macquarie in Sydney.

SnagsSnags

Sounds interesting…..both anthropology and philosophy………………………………………………………………………….cleaned by gutter sieves looks like we may be in for a little taste of a late wet season for a few days but the BOM has made so many promises it hasnt kept Im only half excited but will clean the gutter tomorrow just in case and play with my Mexican rain maker to see if it still works

AlisonCAlisonC

Noooo…. if you clean the gutters it won’t rain. Surely you know the rules… If you intend to do it tomorrow,,, but haven’t quite got there yet… there is a greater chance it will rain tonight. Oh but wait… you did say you WILL clean the gutter…. Well that should be OK then. :smiley:

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

🙂 murphys law snags

AUSSIEDOWNUNDERAUSSIEDOWNUNDER
    Participant

Loaded the ute and went to Daylesford market
    Early start and I recon early to bed
    But $560.00 feels good in my pocket

AlisonCAlisonC

nice work ADU 🙂

SnagsSnags

Its a good market that one,I spent a few months in town a few years back doing some work and went there often and found lots of good stuff,I might have bought stuff of you ADU in the past

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

That was a good day for you ADU.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,381 through 1,395 (of 1,696 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.