Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

What did you do today?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up What did you do today?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,696 total)
  • Author
    calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

hi – yes and I’m not savvy enough to help them
    if I get in touch with Dan, he might be able to do something??
    but not sure even what the problem is even, something to do with ipads I think??

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

ok I;ve left a message for Dan

MistyHMistyH
    Participant

I’ve left a message for Andre too. I have no idea who is admin on ALS these days, sorry. I can log in on my ipad now as well. But it wouldn’t let me through the recaptcha thing until I’d logged in on my computer. I think it might be related to setting up a new account as that is what I tried to do first on my ipad as I couldn’t remember my log in details. Thankfully, my computer did!

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

good morning all glad to see some of the old faces back, just love your pumpkin MistyH

MistyHMistyH
    Participant

I’d forgotten all about the pumpkin ballamara to be honest lol. When I saw it come up I had a good chuckle.

AlisonCAlisonC

Oh phew!!! I made it here! I was already a (very slack) member and had to fight my way back in and get reminded of my pw. But I made it. So nice to see some familiar faces and am looking forward to getting to know some new ones a whole lot better. Perhaps I should go do a proper intro post somewhere? I will poke about and see if I can find the right spot or maybe someone can shove me in the right direction.

I want to be respectful here and remember that this is not DTE so I cannot just barge in and assume that people know what I am about.

Thanks for having me.

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

Hello AlisonC I don’t know if this will work but try here General chat and catching up › Introduce yourself oops that didn’t seem to create a link

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

hi Alison 🙂

SnagsSnags

Thought about praying for rain

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

you never know calliecat it just might work. Where have the smiley faces gone again?

AlisonCAlisonC

Isn’t it the thought that counts?

LioraLiora
    Participant

To get the faces, use a colon and a small choice drops down :smiley: , or use a letter after the colon such as h and you get.. :heart:

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

Thanks I will try :smiley: great thanks again now I have a new toy

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

;h

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

lol say again??
    oh hang on, that’s a semi colon

:naughty:

oohh so it does – well there you go 🙂 thanks for that

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,696 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.