Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

What did you do today?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up What did you do today?

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,696 total)
  • Author
    SnagsSnags

we need photos

AUSSIEDOWNUNDERAUSSIEDOWNUNDER
    Participant

Photos or it dident happen :))

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

not the house I’m cleaning Judi lol- well yes I did vacuum today
    got to have somewhere decent to sit  🙂
    just the back verandah, and trying to do a bit of weeding,

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

you referring to me guys?? re photos??
    I can’t get them on here anymore?? – not sure what I’m doing wrong there either??
    but trust me:) – half verandah is kind of tidy and clean 🙂

AUSSIEDOWNUNDERAUSSIEDOWNUNDER
    Participant

Its easy just down load them to the pooter and shrink the pixcells to 800 by 600  then save them then bottom left is attach a file

Browse click on them and away you go like this

HumanFriendHumanFriend

Dog poo on the verandah: not fun – especially when it’s diarrhoea and reeded decking. :-O

SnagsSnags

Big hairy spider on the head while sleeping,I brush it off half asleep,I roll over put my hand under the pillow and he attaches to my fingers,I flick him off and hear a thud as it hits the wall,Im still half asleep and think that sounds fatal and it wasnt just a bad dream.A few minutes later I feel hairy movements on my hand again,flick again and get up turn on light,cant find a thing,turn doonah over check everywhere,go to sleep.
    Vaccummed today and still didnt find anything hope he doesnt come out for revenge tonight

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

ohmygosh snags – didn’t really want to know that
    :-S

bet you didn’t either

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

That is what nightmares are made of. X_X

SnagsSnags

I survived another night.

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

good to hear snags – thumbs up

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

OK here are some of the photos from our overseas Island holiday..
    Went over on the ferrry, saw the ambulance, stayed in J’s house, went to the park, saw some of the locals, Dad showed J the proper way to scrounge at the tip, came home on the ferry with 3 garbage trucks but you can only see one in the photo and so glad to get back to my own bed.

SnagsSnags

Looks like a good day .
    I love those Curlews we have a few around here keeping the snakes in check and screaming like bunyips at night

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

there are heaps of curlews on the island and they were quiet the few nights we were there.

LioraLiora
    Participant

Snags, that was too graphic for my liking, but very pleased to read you have survived. Still watering and no gardening whatsoever. Finished plumbing the other side of the house to the water tank. Bought a great gate valve for the charge line, to dump it straight into the storm water drain when it’s been dry and gone gross. I had a horrid charge line incident years ago, there was no way to release the old manky water so we drilled a hole in the pipe and had a geyser of rotten egg smelling water, we ran dry wrenching. Not making the mistake again! :persevere:

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 1,696 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.