Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

What did you do today?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up What did you do today?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,696 total)
  • Author
    dentydogdentydog

They sure are roundthebend2 & quality control is very important!!

HA HA dentydog, quality control is very important ;-), made more today as it is gloomy out still, so have enough made for a month.

What started me of is the taste of bought ones lately, they just don’t taste right, the boss reckons it’s the palm oil in them and he may be right as the home made ones are done with real butter.  Can certainly taste a difference!

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

Harvested the pumpkins.  Got a trailer full.  Time to seek out pumpkin loving neighbours.

SnagsSnags

My neighbour leaves on Tuesday and has a backyard full of them too
    Im allowed to take as many as I want.
    Dont mind them roasted.
    Im doing nothing today
    It feels good

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

just pottering, did some mowing,
    planted some pak choy

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

Did a little weeding and planted some carrots … purple ones and some orange as well.

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

I just can’t get my head around purple carrots they just don’t look right to me.

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

lol – like black tomatoes, it does sound weird, but they taste the same,

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

I did some weeding, swearing at the #%$^ing possum, spread around some calendula seed and the last of the fennel seed.

KasaliaKasalia

Spent the morning in an embroidery group, so nice to be away from minding my elderly mum. Picked 5 vegs for dinner, that feels good.

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

I went to my grandsons 10 birthday party. Needless to say i am now wornout.

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

I have Blue Wren coming tomorrow, she was away when my yard was done,
    plus another permie friend, so that means tidying/sweeping the back verandah and general pottering around the place
    and general housework

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

we did shopping yesterday, today I’ve done some weeding and very soon I’ll put the chicken in the slow cooker….. Dutch Indonesian chicken YUM

KasaliaKasalia

Is anyone reading who is responding, Judi B, calliecat, ballamara, also, Snags and Roundthebend who popped in 3 days ago, hmmmmm. Well anyway today I went to my monthly appnt. to the chiropractor, then had a visit from the nearly 2 yr old twins and mum, followed by some painting on the verandah and some sewing for the twins, plus sorting out what fabrics I am going to op shop.Downsize, downsize downsize.

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

I still pop in a couple of times a day. I managed to get the majority of my lawn mowed this afternoon. Should be the last time for a while now the weather has cooled down.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,696 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.