Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

What did you do today?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up What did you do today?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 1,696 total)
  • Author
    ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

Kangaroos are a big pest here.My latest idea to keep them from eating my treelings/trees is to put them in a chicken wire fence and then put the bright orange plastic safety barrier( the stuff you see on construction/work sites) around that.

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

What ever happened in the last 24 hours? So many people on line but not one comment or new thread. ???????

MistyHMistyH
    Participant

I surround each new plant in chicken wire now ballamara. It’s the only way I can give them a chance.

I’ve noticed the same thing re people visiting & no comments etc.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

I think all the new ones are spammers even in the hey day this group never had so many

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

You are probably right Judi B, about spammers that is.
    Do remember Gringo? his survival gardening was something else.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

Oh yes Gringo was something else…. Bushy had wonderful plants and was full of information …. Sassy well I’m friends with her on fb…. so many people I wonder what they are up to now??

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

hello everyone, forgot about it, couldn’t navigate it, then lost password lol
    but I’m here now 🙂

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

glad to see you have found us again calliecat, I must admit I lose more passwords than any thing else. I keep meaning to get a note book but it never seems to happen lol

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

nope, obviously still can’t navigate this site, I can’t see Ballamaras post from 13hrs ago??
    can see it on the index but not read it
    can’t even find my post from yesterday

EDIT ok, had to post this to see the others,

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

This new site is a real pain to navigate. I still have trouble finding my way, as it seems a bit Topsy turvy to me.

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

testing

well I just want to read posts lol, but can’t unless I post and say ‘testing’ lol
    so what is wrong?? or what am I doing wrong??

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

Not sure what is going wrong calliecat, I can read posts without writing anything and a lot of facebookers just look and never say a thing

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

ah well, I click on, over the fence, go to last page 112, I get posts from may lol
    have to type something and post this to see them,
    got to be user error lol, it always is 😛
    but blowed if I know what lol

MistyHMistyH
    Participant

I have no idea ladies but I can see all of your posts & haven’t had trouble posting. Now photos could be something else altogether!

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

On the right side where it tells you the latest post and by whom,I just click on that and it takes you to the page.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 1,696 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.