Aussies Living Simply

What did you do today?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up What did you do today?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,576 through 1,590 (of 1,696 total)
  • Author
    Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

just sitting waiting for rain ….. frogs think it is going to rain they spawned in the frog pond last night.

SnagsSnags

Im waiting too its bone dry but some is predicted for a few days,so i cleaned my gutters

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

We could do with rain down here also. Doesn’t look like we will get any though.

Judi BJudi B
    Keymaster

we are getting a bit of rain but need more. I hope everyone who needs rain gets as much as they need.

SnagsSnags

Got a fair bit last night and today hopefully more to come,Ive been out watering in seasol to try and get it to soak in deeper.

SnagsSnags

Its amazing how everything just shoots away after rain ,the hose just cant do it

AUSSIEDOWNUNDERAUSSIEDOWNUNDER
    Participant

Planted the outside tomatoes

SnagsSnags

What varieties?

Participant

gros liz so far

Participant
    SnagsSnags

nice a bit like the day of the triffids

SnagsSnags

Put up some blackout rooler blinds in my wine cellar/store room….the rubber back curtains got a bit thin after 15 plus years

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

15 years is a good innings for curtains Snags. I am still waging war against the weeds they seem to grow well even without rain

SnagsSnags

I just got some coming up in the veg garden after a bit of rain and lots of soil prep,its nice to look at something growing well for a change…..I will start cleaning it up later hopefully something good would have started going too

Participant

Planted all the outside tomatoes roma and some yellow ones

Viewing 15 posts - 1,576 through 1,590 (of 1,696 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.