Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

What are you doing today? (Part 4)

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up What are you doing today? (Part 4)

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 760 total)
  • Author

Shopping, various stuff and vinnies shopping for ds1 finally size 3/4:lol:

Walking the lot so expecting about 3hrs as i walk to town too when im alone:tup:

kerriebkerrieb

Thanks

GM4L and Chezza. The news at the neurosurgeons was a bit more promising than we’d hoped. She thinks that it is more likely than not due to a more benign condition than an AVM. But she needs to have a angiogram for all the arteries to her brain to clarify this. As the consequenses and treatment are vastly different they need to get the diagnosis right. The only way to do this is to do the angiogram. So fingers crossed for this one probably Feburary.

How has everyone been going with the fires around at the moment. They look awful. I just keep hoping that we don’t end up with another situation like last year.

kerriebkerrieb

Thanks

GM4L and Chezza. The news at the neurosurgeons was a bit more promising than we’d hoped. She thinks that it is more likely than not due to a more benign condition than an AVM. But she needs to have a angiogram for all the arteries to her brain to clarify this. As the consequenses and treatment are vastly different they need to get the diagnosis right. The only way to do this is to do the angiogram. So fingers crossed for this one probably Feburary.

How has everyone been going with the fires around at the moment. They look awful. I just keep hoping that we don’t end up with another situation like last year.

fluffy chookfluffy chook

kerrie – that is promising news …fingers crossed for you:hug:

ChezzaChezza
    Participant

:hug:

LeeLee

Go to the Library, take the kids to the strand( our beach) grab some hot chips, Yummy, pick up hubby from the airport, went to palm island for several days. Have leftovers for dinner, dry the bananas, do some more cuttings, got some beautiful gingers off a friend, might even visit the nursey. happy days

karyn26karyn26

I’m not doing a great deal 2day I was overnight at work came home fed new mother ferret who’s litter is doing great gums.Keeping an eye on my whippet as she is seriously pregnant and has gotten fatter than her previously 2 litters which had 6 pups, she isnt due till 20th and I will be in WA visiting son whose whippet(on of our pups) is also due the same time as her mother ,this will be her 1st litter so I will be there to assist if needed.

I am back at work later and having only one person to look after we are having chinese for tea.Then I am on holidays as of Friday morning yippee!!!

Hubby will be here to look after everything while I am in WA and he can give his friends the cuccumbers as he HATES them but eats gherkins?? he can let the squash get big and feed to the bunnies and sheep who always complain they’re hungry greedy sods.

FatimaFatima
    Participant

Scrubbing the insides of my caravan stove. Ewwww…. someone else want to do it??? Surely there is some mad person out there that likes to clean stoves:confused:

kerriebkerrieb

Not me Fatima that job is one of my hated jobs too.

Moving some more mulch, visiting friends, nippers tonight. Trying to stop DS from playing with his stitches. He finally learnt that I was right you can hurt yourself jumping (flying) off furniture. Five stitches in his eyebrow yesterday. Poor little fellow he got a bag of lollies after the doctors even though it was his own fault as I felt sorry for him and he was very brave at the doctors.

ChezzaChezza
    Participant

“To infinity and beyond!!” 😆 Poor little fella!! :hug:

Kerrieb :hug:

Just doing the hallway skirting boards :tup:

It looks good so far:shy:

I love painting and NO KIDS:lol::lol:

5hrs of no bickering and my music going :metal: Oh yeah im in heaven today (well soon 😆 )

Shangri LaShangri La

I picked up a heap of seaweed off the beach yesterday and plonked it on my vegi beds….and wondered afterwards – should I have rinsed it first to remove some of the salt??? At least we are getting showers atm. It will be interesting to see what happens. I think I will go to Bunnings and get some asian veg seedlings as I haven’t established too much since we moved, mainly herbs and a few lettuce and a ridiculous number of cape gooseberry and paw paw seedlings.

Moon SphinxMoon Sphinx

We are going fishing! It’s a beautiful day & I haven’t been fishing since I was a kid! I’m so excited!! 😆

narellehnarelleh

SL – don’t worry about the salt it is so diluted by the time it gfets into the ground – well I never worried anyway – if you did it very thick and a huge wide area then yes but a few peices on the mulch pile under the trees – nah.

Have been busy – been to townsville and took DS#3 to strand – now he is sick with sore throat and flu like symptoms that come to nothing much yet – (3days) – but he really is sick he doesn’t go outside and he barely talks (RTB will be able to understand just what THAT means – ;)) Will have to see how he is when he wakes properly …….

DId some mowing and did all housework yesterday – only doing laundry today

We are going to a birthday party later today for friends 6yr old – I am to make something to share for dessert………..hmmmm……will need to get onto that asap.

Prob have to fit in some mowing between showers as well

Rainy abit so hopefully replenish the lowered water tank:tup:

Have a good one all!:wave:

Washing, and then some :p

DH working so just me and the kidlets today.

Housework and call my mum, she is makeing great progress so i was so happy i almost cryed on the phone.

Im not holding my breathe but im still hopeing its for good the progress not a few day thing like last time. She sounds so happy and posative which is great.

She wants to move to my town which is something im stressing about cos it would be nice to have her around BUT im worryed she will keep doing what she was befor and to be honest i dont need the extra stress. At the end of every day im so stressed and at the end of my rope, her issues would push me over.

So alot to think about and do today.:tup:

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 760 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.