Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Well here I am

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Introduce yourself Well here I am

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    PitchPitch

Hi all :wave: Im Pitch 😆

Im a stay at home mummy to two boys (2 and 10 weeks atm) although I would love a job one day lol

Im new to green living and have no idea where to start. I would love to one day have my own vegie patch and be able to farm right from my own garden and serve it with dinner. That has been a dream for a long time but lack of know how and our own house has put that one hold.

There is so much I would love to do however Im pretty useless when it comes to doing anything other than looking after children :shy:

I will be lurking around for a while and if I have any questions I will ask them…

Hope to meet you all online and get to know all about the wonderful world of living simply.

Pitch.

Hummer HumbugHummer
    Keymaster

Hi Pitch, welcome :wave:

GrethGreth

Welcome Pitch!

All of us have to start somewhere, it isnt that hard to be making a start, even if you are renting, been there done that.

If you can tell us where you are, we might have some ideas on container gardening so you can have the thrill of growing some stuff of your own.

PitchPitch

Thanks for the welcome. Im living in Perth:metal: Any ideas on getting me started would b great thanks

bluezbanditbluezbandit

Welcome and enjoy!

Deb

IdunaIduna

Hello and welcome

BobbeeBobbee

Hello Pitch, :wave:

It’s nice to meet you. You could try changing one cleaning item at a time each shopping day to something ‘clean and green’. For example, I use white vinegar to clean the toilet, the shower walls. Carb soda is great for cleaning the floor of the shower and the kitchen sink, bathroom sink etc.

Do you use cloth nappies for the littlies?

There are countless ways to gradually turn your household greener. And if you do it one thing at a time it doesn’t become some scary green monster haunting you.

Goodluck with your journey.

:hug::hug::hug:

Kais MummyKais Mummy

Hello and welcome,have to agree with bobbee..if you try changing one thing at a time you will soon see the difference in many ways,money saving and green cleaning..I know I have been there myself and still going!

Tassie TigerTassie Tiger

Welcome to ALS Pitch:wave:

Every journey begins with the first step and progresses one step at a time. Enjoy the journey to simple living.:tup:

sallisalli

Welcome to als Pitch :wave:

I love this place and I’m sure you will too!!:metal:

PitchPitch

Thanks guys, I will definitly try one at a time. So excited just thinking about it.

julientuaregjulientuareg

Hi Pitch and welcome. Keep an eye out for Perth Get togethers as we would love to see you there.

I am from Perth too and at the moment am growing all my stuff in containers and they are going well. I am hoping to expand into the garden proper soon.

Julie:D

gypsyoakgypsyoak

:wave: Welcome to ALS Pitch!

bronibroni

Hello and welcome Pitch!!! :wave:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.