Aussies Living Simply

Wanted – Comfrey cuttings or plants

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Seed Exchange and Traders Market Wanted – Comfrey cuttings or plants

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    VanessaVanessa

Hi every one,

Is there anyone out there with some comfrey cuttings (I hear they grow from disturbed roots) they can spare and send me?

I’m happy to pay for postage.

Cheers,

Vanessa

porgeyporgey

I would also love some, after Vanessa of course.

I thought I had some but one plant ended up being Borage, which has now self seeded all over the place, and the other recently discovered one I think maybe Nicotiana but still waiting for an i.d.

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

I’ve got some I could send to you both. Shoot me a PM and we’ll sort out the details… 🙂

darlsdarls

I’ve got heaps here too. So let me know if you’d like more. 😀

:hug:

porgeyporgey

Thanks so much Steve & Darls. Is it seeds or cuttings?

Forest RavenForest Raven

Haha, anyone with some to comfrey to swap or give away in Tasmania? :blush:

They are on my list…no idea where I’d put them just yet though…

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

porgey post=324729 wrote: Thanks so much Steve & Darls. Is it seeds or cuttings?

I have some small plants coming up in the lawn from where I had an old garden bed. It would have shot from little pieces of root left in the ground so I could dig those out and mail them off.

chookenchooken

Wow, could I piggyback this thread? I too would love comfrey… I’m in Central Coast NSW and happy to pay postage and for the cuttings.

Or if you want something to swap… I have pigeon pea seeds, borlotti and broad beans, various other veges I don’t have space to plant this year, even some fertile Ancona x red layer eggs if you’re in the mood to hatch winter layers.

Many thanks,

Jennie.

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Sent you a PM chooken… 🙂

MuzzyMuzzy

I would love to give comfrey another go. So if anyone is keen for a swap Pm me please. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.