Aussies Living Simply

WA GTG

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    ChookChickChookChick

Perhaps I’m too late to catch this train, but I’d love to join the jamboree tomorrow if there’s still space available. Just need to know the where part of the gathering! Is this a strictly vegetarian soiree?

ChookChick

ladybugladybug

I have sent you a message Chookchick and will give you a call in the morning to check that you got the details.

See everyone tomorrow, Only one more sleep :metal:

mary dollmary doll

looking forward to seeing everyone today:wave: have decided to make a banana cake…is that ok with everyone:confused:

beccabecca

Hi all, not sure if you will check this before lunch ladybug, I’ll still get there, but probably a little late, say 12:30 or so, as S is still asleep and I’ve learnt to let sleeping toddlers lie!! Will be bringing a chickpea curry 🙂

See you shortly!

beccabecca

Just bumping this up to let everyone know that we had a fantastic time at ladybug’s house today! No photos sorry, but rest assured we are all gorgeous and we swapped food, plants and seeds :tup: Thanks so much to ladybug for having us invade your house – and thanks to everyone there for putting up with my children :shy: It was really great to meet you all. Hope we can organise another GTG sometime in the new year!

mary dollmary doll

yes it was nice to meet up…we had a wonderful time. thanks lady bug and family.

MD:wave:

Julie RJulie R

Hi All, sending big apologies for not coming to the GTG. Have just turned computer on today after two weeks of sickness :rip: DS (20mths) is still sick. Very disappointed cos I was so looking forward to it. As I’ve said before, I don’t post much but generally hop on everyday other day to see whats happening. Glad to hear it was such a good day, would love to see some pics.

Cheers :wave:

JR

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.