Aussies Living Simply

WA GTG

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    ladybugladybug

Saturday the 1st of November Is fine with me, My home is still available. Maybe we can do a shared lunch or a BBQ lunch.:tup:

Julie RJulie R

Hiya :wave: Sat 1st Nov is fine here!

beccabecca

Yep, 1st November suits me too, although it is the start of NaNoWriMo, but I reckon I should be able to spare a few hours still! Kings Park suits us, but we’re open to other suggestions as well.

beccabecca

Just wanted to bump this up to see if people are still interested and to also say, if we are going to have it on the 1st, then we need to be NOWHERE NEAR the city because I saw an ad on a bus for the air-race they have over the Swan, and it will be both busy and noisy. :geek:

ErthgirlErthgirl

Still interested…1st November is good. I like Kings Park too…but am happy to go anywhere:hug::hug::tup::wave:

Cheers – Erthgirl

Julie RJulie R

Me too…I’m easy….happy to go anywhere :tup:

Julie

ladybugladybug

WA GTG Details.:wave:

After talking to Epsilon we came up with these plans. (If there are any major objections please let me know)

I am opening up my home and garden for all (partners, kids etc welcome), In Stratton (Pm for address I don’t want to post on here.)

Saturday 1st of November from 12 noon, Bring a plate to share. Drinks supplied (BYO Alcohol).

If you have fold up chairs please bring.

I think this is everything, hope you can all come.:tup:

mary dollmary doll

oh that would be fantastic

may i suggest that anyone with seeds or cuttings to swap to bring them along.

thanks

MD

ladybugladybug

I’ve had a few replies and address requests.:clap:

But who else wants to come?

MuzzyMuzzy

Sorry I cant be there Ladybug, too far for me to travel. Have a great day. M:hug:

GgangGgang

sorry we cant get there either 🙁 especially disappointing after you changed it to Saturday as we asked

just to busy this week and now having to finish the firebreaks over the weekend or we get fined

G

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Sorry folks I would love to come but I have to go to the East this week for work.:( Keep me in mind for the next one though!

beccabecca

Just wanted to bump this up again, and also wondered if we should organise what food everyone’s bringing? Since it’s a lunchy kind of thing, perhaps we should make sure there’s sweet stuff as well as savoury? Or we could just stick to a main meal type thing and forgo the sweet things (let me be the first to say that this seems like a pretty awful idea! 😆 )

Mary doll -great idea with the seeds/cuttings! Not sure what I have but I’ll have a rummage.

ladybugladybug

Mary doll – I must ave missed your message about the seeds, cuttings – sounds like a great idea. ( I have sent you my address, have you got it):tup:

I will make a big salad platter and probably have lots of other stuff too (we are having a house warming party friday night and my hubby recons I always make way to much, so i hope no one will starve)

Can I ask a favor of everyone who is coming, my daughter is allergic to coconut, If you are bringing anything with this in it could you let me know as soon as you get here so I can watch that she doesn’t eat it.

I am really excited, only 3 more sleeps.:clap::clap:

ladybugladybug

Only one more sleep. yeah:rol::clap:

All the new people in WA that I have noticed introducing themselves recently you are more than welcome to come join us, just send me a PM and I will message you back the details.:wave:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.