Aussies Living Simply

WA GTG

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Julie RJulie R

Thats a good idea Mich, that would be in two weeks wouldn’t it, last weekend of school hols.

Is that enough notice for everyone?

:tup:

mary dollmary doll

i cant make the 12th of oct. :(:(we have family over from sydney and we are all going to Dunsborough not back until the next week.)

MD

epsilonepsilon

I’ll be going to the sustainability festival on the 11th & 12th Oct – would the Saturday suit people? Just wondering about logistics to meet there, as there is so much to see & do – so we have 2 possible venues – what do people think?

MichPMichP

Whats the one on the 11th?

epsilonepsilon

MichP the details on your listed site say that it runs from the Monday to the Sat 11th, with the same activities each day, then on the Sun, new activities are listed.

MichPMichP

Oh ok, the activities at Floreat forum. You had me worried for a moment, I was sure that I only had to do a stall on the Sunday and started second guessing myself that the festival was running over 2 days. The festival itself is on the Sunday, I’ll be there on a stall.

ErthgirlErthgirl

I Would be keen for a catch-up… I’m thinking a bit more time would be good…the 12th Oct is coming round way too quickly for me;)

Maybe we could accommodate more people if we planned it for a bit later down the track?

What do others think?

What about Kings Park as a venue? The wildflowers will be out and it’s fairly central for North and South of the river attendees?

GgangGgang

we would like to try and come if it was any other day except a Sunday

we have to come to Perth every few weeks to buy Organic vegies and could work it in

but just cant afford to drive down if we cant get them on a sunday 🙁

G

ladybugladybug

I would like to be able to go to the festival in Floreat but being the end of the holidays Its always tricky fitting stuff in with 4 kids. Maybe we could make it the first weekend in November, Where ever is decided.

MichP what stall are you have at the festival If I get there I will come and say hi.

IslandHomeIslandHome

Hi! We’re in the south west, but make it up to Perth a bit. So we would be keen on a catch up 😀

MichPMichP

MichP what stall are you have at the festival If I get there I will come and say hi.

The Australian Nappy Network will have a reusable nappy display, I’ll be on that.

hi John & Zoe & Bunchie, We are also in Albany & would be in on a GTG for those ALSers in this area if it can be arranged.

I guess because WA is so big its a bit hard to have 1 big GTG without a bit of notice & planning, because of the distances some would need to travel. But if there is something planned & we’re able to, we would be there. We’d like to meet some of you in the flesh.

Julie RJulie R

ladybug wrote:

Maybe we could make it the first weekend in November, Where ever is decided.

I’m easy, planning a little further ahead makes it a bit more viable for more people. Sat or Sun is fine here.

ErthgirlErthgirl

Ladybug the 1st weekend in November would suit me…maybe on the Saturday so Ggang and crew could come too?

What do other’s think?

And I’m happy to travel to wherever:tup::hug:

Cheers – Erthgirl

epsilonepsilon

Hi all:wave: Nov 1st (Sat) has been suggested – will that suit most people? Let me know asap. Ladybug is your venue offer still open? If so can you give me your ph no so I can catch up with you:) Then a time – sharing lunch perhaps? What do people think:tup:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.