Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

WA GTG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    epsilonepsilon

Are you interested in a get together – I live in the Perth Hills – don’t know if that area will suit everyone?

My son is currently selling the house (groan) and have to keep it spick’n’span all the time so does anyone have any suggestions for a venue? (Also, there is no proper garden here, just lawn and roses :tdown: and our 5 acres has no facilities yet. So just putting out the feelers at this stage:tongue:

bunchiebunchie

Hi epsilon,:wave:

I’d be interested – unfortunately a 5hr drive up from Denmark is a little to far for me. (I only get to Perth possibly once or twice a year) Great Idea though :tup:

epsilonepsilon

Hi bunchie:wave: love your area – Aussie is so big GTGs are always a challenge:noapprove: still, maybe we can still meet sometime, or maybe mosts ALSers live south of Perth?:tongue: and I can travel to you:lol:

MuzzyMuzzy

I would love to am too far away as well, have a good GTG though.:D

mary dollmary doll

i would love a get together i am NOR…

:wave:

MD

John and ZoeJohn and Zoe

bunchie wrote:

I’d be interested – unfortunately a 5hr drive up from Denmark is a little to far for me. (I only get to Perth possibly once or twice a year) Great Idea though :tup:

Hi bunchie

We are over in Albany and wouldn’t mind catching up with any ALS’ers down this way. Like you, we only get up to Perth on rare occasions, otherwise we would also love to take up epsilon’s suggestion of a Perth get-to-gether.

Regards

John

Julie RJulie R

I would also love a get together…. I am in Oakford, SOR….

:tup:

Julie

ladybugladybug

This sounds like a great idea. I am in Stratton, NOR. I would be happy to open my house up for a GTT, but would be happy to travel anywhere metro (as long as people don’t mind kids, I have 4):).

bunchiebunchie

Hi John, :wave:

I’m in Albany every Friday (except in the school holiday time that is) – unless you would like a trip to Denmark for a change of scenery:).

Anyhow, if you and Zoe are interested in a catch up PM me and we can arrange something.

Jennine

beccabecca

Yep, count me in, the last one was lots of fun so I’d be up for another. We’re NOR but are willing to travel, only requests are somewhere child friendly 😀 When were you thinking? I’d probably not be ready for a big outing for a few weeks yet (T still so young and doesn’t do car trips so well at this stage!!)

John and ZoeJohn and Zoe

bunchie wrote:

Hi John, :wave:

I’m in Albany every Friday (except in the school holiday time that is) – unless you would like a trip to Denmark for a change of scenery:).

Anyhow, if you and Zoe are interested in a catch up PM me and we can arrange something.

Jennine

Hi Jennine

I don’t need any excuse for a drive over to Denmark.:tup:

We head over there occasionally to take the dogs for a run at Light Beach and to visit the Denmark tip shop which is far superior to the one in Albany.

I’ll PM you to arrange a catch up.

Regards

John

epsilonepsilon

:wave:Hi all – thanks for your replies:) I’ll wait a bit longer for replies – any suggestions for getting the word around the rest of the site?

Ladybug,your offer of venue is great – kid-friendly is great – we’ll keep in touch.:)

MichPMichP

There is a sustainability festival coming up on the 12th Oct http://www.cambridge.wa.gov.au/information/your_env/Sustainability_Festival_08, its at a big park in Floreat, perhaps an opportunity to meet up and check out some sustainability info at the same time?

kimmysmumkimmysmum

When you guys have your get to together PLEASE lots of pics for us easteners:metal:

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Hi folks

We enjoyed the last GTG so ti would be great to do it again and meet more of us WA types.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.