Aussies Living Simply

TV Gardening Shows Online.

Home Forums FOOD PRODUCTION, HARVEST AND STORAGE Vegetables TV Gardening Shows Online.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    paulaorganicpaulaorganic

Another good one is http://www.abc.net.au/landline

It has programmes right back to 1996.

DocDoc

Hi Ellice :wave:

I will get on to it in the next couple of days :tup:

I will also check out the landline link, Paula, since some of the older shows/parts can be downloaded but some/all the new episodes seem to be viewable online only.

Tutorially yours

Doc 😉

redhen2redhen2

i’d like to know how you attach a url to text. as in click here

please

paulaorganicpaulaorganic

You’re dead right Doc, I just checked and it seems you can only go back to 2007 to watch the videos.

That’ll keep me entertained for a little while. :lol::lol:

Lady BeeLady Bee
    Keymaster

you can only go back to 2007 to watch the videos

Hope you’re on an unlimited download plan!

paulaorganicpaulaorganic

Yeah, we are.

mycomyco

ohhh…. thanks for the links lovely. We have a tv at home, but i hate watching it, I’ve already started downloading gardening australia. Cheers!

paradisiparadisi

do a google for vodcast and be surprised at whats available.

if you can convince the BBC that your IP address is in the UK – just about everything on the telly is on line

ditto for USA and scifi channel

busybeebusybee

Oh wow! Thank you for these links!!!

aldrumaldrum

Hey Scarecrow etc.

Vasili is back on Channel 31 and the last 4-5 eps are maintained in flash format here http://www.c31.org.au/new/

cheers. BTW if you ever want to get these vids to your home ‘puter you need a flash grabber, google orbit downloader if you can’t find one elsewhere.

stangstang

Vasili has this site here too: http://www.vasilisgarden.com/

It doesn’t seem to have too much on it at the moment though? 🙁

paradisi wrote:

if you can convince the BBC that your IP address is in the UK – just about everything on the telly is on line

you see this one is the one that has me annoyed – I have a british computer that has been used to watch BBC i-player in the UK but now the dratty thing seems to have worked out I have moved – how do they do that? I rather miss my dose of the Beeb …

stangstang

hillbilly girl wrote:

paradisi wrote:

you see this one is the one that has me annoyed – I have a british computer that has been used to watch BBC i-player in the UK but now the dratty thing seems to have worked out I have moved – how do they do that? I rather miss my dose of the Beeb …

Unfortunately hillbilly girl it does not matter where your PC was bought, it is just a PC. Your internet connection (specifically your IP address) is how your location is determined by the BBC site.

Basically the BBC content is paid for UK residents only and they don’t like people getting it for free 🙂

DocDoc

You can always search the internet and grab one of the many programs that allow you to change your IP address so you can watch whatever you want 😀

IP-ingly yours

Doc 😉

Thanks Stang. Yes, it was to avoid the license fee that I was watching on line in the first place. You don’t have to have a license to watch the i-player on-line as it is available after it goes to air – apparently you only need a licence if you are watching live streaming programmes such as ITV. But at least I now know the IP address is linked to your internet provider and not the computer (which, when you think about it, should have been obvious to me – another of life’s technological mysteries solved … I am relieved!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.