Aussies Living Simply

Townsville – Cockatoo looking for a home

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Seed Exchange and Traders Market Townsville – Cockatoo looking for a home

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kismet

Hi all,

I don’t know if anyone can help me. My parents have a cockatoo called ‘Henry’ she is a girl (she layed an egg once) Now we’ve had Henry for 20 yrs. At the moment Henry is not getting the attention she would like so is screeching a bit. Mum has cancer so things are not going to change any time soon, they are not coping with the noise.

I would like to have Henry but at the moment its not possible, since my parents are determined to rehome her I thought I would ask on here if anyone would like to trail her. Conditions being she is returned if its not working. I have a galah that doesn’t eat if we’re not around so I don’t want to see that happen to Henry. I want to visit and check on her.

I should probably add she seems to bond more with men and loves my dad to death. She use to talk alot but has quietened down abit since being put out away from her people.

If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me via pm here or on my home email. 78.leanne@gmail.com

Thanks.

Bubba Louie

One of the Scribbly Gum members takes rescue parrots and she mentioned there’s a similar group in QLD.

it might be an option for you to consider.

spanner

PM sent.

Bubba Louie

Kismet your post on scribbly has turned up. Unless you register your posts will be premoderated and can take time to show, which makes conversation difficult.

spanner

Hi Kismet, Have been unable to contact my contqact for some reason.

I am still trying though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.