Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Time for another roll call?

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Time for another roll call?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    BelBel

It’s been AWFULLY quiet on the site of late. Perhaps it’s just because of the busy Christmas/New Year period. Although I must say that the site has been gradually getting sleepier over months. So, who’s still here and who is not? Would love to see more people here again 🙂

lavmanlavman

:wave: I’m here, lurking most days.

froot_loopzfroot_loopz

Im here, just got back from WA.

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

I’m on every day.

pavbenthpavbenth

/raises hand

I’m here. I’d love to see more engagement too. Perhaps we should be a little methodical about stoking things up again. Perhaps we should each start a new thread on something of interest – something to get people talking?

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

I’m here!

I remember when there were always a page of updates to read whenever I checked in a couple of times a day. Now a couple of threads seem to last the week. 🙁

BelBel

Hello everyone!! Glad to see I’m not here alone 🙂 What a great idea pavbenth – we should each bump or start a new thread to try and reinvigorate things. You’re right Steve – I used to get ‘behind’ in threads quickly, but now I can log on and not find something new for days 🙁

bluezbanditbluezbandit

here mam! ready for discussions.

IdunaIduna

I have a look see every day or two. I’m injured again (tennis elbow in both arms)so I’m jut trying to keep the trees alive.

BelBel

Oh iduna, that’s no good about your elbows! I dislocated my finger at netball the other week and I’ve been doing many things one-handed :S Lovely to see you back on the site though 🙂

kerriebkerrieb

I haven’t been around much just a combination of generally being busy with kids etal and the voluntary work I do with the local surf lifesaving club eating up what’s left of my spare time.

BelBel

I understand kerrieb – there are never enough hours in the day! Thanks for popping up to say hi 🙂

mudhenmudhen

I pop in pretty much every day but don’t always have time to comment. This summer’s garden is pretty much non-existent, but my family is accusing me of needing a hoarding intervention due to my accumulation of preserving jars, so I will be getting stuck into that before too long! It was lovely to have homemade gifts to give away this Christmas again and nice to keep my market customers happy with the things I love to make! Looking forward to another good year here on ALS too!

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

I pop in from time to time, but I agree, it is time to get things active again.

I will have a go at posting a bit more!

redhen2redhen2

I am here. I have been away for a while, but back. I was thinking just this morning about how this site seems to have cycles and most people stay active for one cycle of questions and then wander off. I’m sure another batch of people is just around the corner.

In the meantime, i have enough opinions to keep us going for a while. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.