Aussies Living Simply

Time for a roll call…

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Time for a roll call…

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    mudhen

It probably is time for a bit of a roll call, isn’t it? I don’t post heaps, but check in most days. It is nice to see familiar names too!

Robyne

don’t know half the peoples name on the site now

Bobbee

I just noticed this thread up again. Hi Muzzy and ballamara so nice to see you both.

:hug:

I call in every so often and sometimes even have a word or two to say. :laugh:

🙂

busylizzie
    Participant

Im still around most days 🙂

casalenta

I come and check things out most days.

Bobbee

Golly lizzles I rarely see you on. Miss your chatter too. :hug:

🙂

Jeanie
    Participant

Hi everyone not much happening in garden to darn hot

ballamara
    Keymaster

My garden is completely non existence now the heat and lack of rain has finished it off.It’s heart breaking to say the least especially for DH who does all the hard work.

Bobbee

Hiya Jeanie, nice to see you. :hug:

Ballamara it sure is hard, just about impossible but not quite here, to keep the garden alive. We still have some water in the tank but have to use tap water also, so up will go the water bill. 🙁

Fatima
    Participant

I’m here on the odd occasion. I must call in much more often. I couldn’t help but notice that Tully started this thread. Has Tully been on here recently? I still miss her 🙁

ruthy

Im here! Would like to stay all night reading back posts but have to sort out the kitchen!

GirlFriday

Hello 🙂

Tell you what, for those folks on here who are of an advanced vintage I would recommend you get your flu shot this year. I am a younger model and have just experienced a week of flu and wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Bobbee

Hi Fatima, Nope as far as I know Tully hasn’t been on for yonks and yonks unless of course she has another nom de plume…….I miss Tully too. 🙁

Nice to talk to you though. 🙂

Hope you are over your flu ok GirlFriday, thanks for the warning. :hug:

🙂

Hummer
    Keymaster

No flu vacc for this little black duck, dunno what’s in those chemical cocktails. I’ll just stick with my green drinks & various other preventatives 🙂

Glad you’re on the mend GirlFriday!

GirlFriday

I am not one for the fluvax either Humbug despite the best efforts of my employer. I will continue to not have it however I am not in the risk category for unwanted complications such as pneumonia but I was surprised at how quickly it went to my chest. I am a big believer in a vibrantly healthy immune system but realise that some people have compromised immunity through no fault of their own.

I too am glad I am on the mend 🙂 After all the rain we finally got the garden is springing back to life and needs attention. Not too great when you have the strength of a kitten and the energy of a dead battery. Onward and upward though and hoping that noone else in the family gets it.

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.