Aussies Living Simply

Time for a roll call…

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Time for a roll call…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    KellyLee

Im on here quite a bit everyday, checking posts but only log in if i want to say something, or ask something, being a total beginner im no good for giving advice B)

Jakaluma

Present 🙂

kaf

I’m here – usually lurking in the background listening and learning.

Kathy:)

Wendy

Present!:D

I log on most weekdays from work. Now I have the internet back up and working at home I’ll probably be on everyday. Hmmmm I may never get out of the house now (except for work) I may well be single forever. Oh well I have 461 (at this point) new friends so cool.

I usually only log on if I have something to say. Since I’m a complete novice I don’t have very much usefull to add but I am avidly reading everything and learning heaps so thanks.

I am a bit excited cause my mum and dad just bought a new digital camera so I will have to borrow it and start taking photo’s of my progress’s if I start an album then I’ll feel like I have to keep it up or bore you all. HeHe ;):D

dragonfly

Check in every day!

McLeonard

Present 🙂

I check in most days as well.

Bullseye

Bullseye holds his hand high 😉

Markr

I’m here most days.

Franceyne

I’m here most week days – unless work is too busy for me to sneak a few hours chatting with you lot 😀

couscous

I’m here most work days, but mostly try not to post too much or I’ll get caught one day 😮

Eventually I’ll have more time – like when I’ve got out of full-time work, hopefully before the end of the year 😀

Anissa

I have a look everyday when I’m at home.

Geoff
    Keymaster

I visit every work day, but the computer goes off on Friday and doesn’t come back on until Monday…

Wombat

Get here when I can!

jet

I’m here. Every few days.

Billybutton
    Participant

Here! I visit from work Mon-Fri, like Geoff. I miss you on the weekends!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 555 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.