Aussies Living Simply

Thinking of all the alsers in Tassie

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Thinking of all the alsers in Tassie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ballamara
    Keymaster

I hope all the als members in Tassie are safe. It looks terrible on the news. Try and stay safe everyone.

bluezbandit

Spent last night taking refuge on the beach but back at home this morning. Ok now providing the wind does change direction. Here’s hoping for a quiet night. I need some sleep badly!

mudhen

Definitely thinking of and praying for all Tasmanians today — dealing with natural disasters is exhausting in pretty much every way! Lots of property lost but haven’t heard of any human casualties which is a good thing. Hope it stays that way.

Bluezbandit, glad to hear you are safe and well. :hug:

Bobbee

Yes, stay safe all Taswegians, alsers or otherwise. Hope you manage to catch up on some sleep Bluezbandit.

:hug:

froot_loopz

glad to hear you are safe Bluezbandit

weaver

Was worried about you bluezbandit. My sister has a shack at Primrose so knew it was pretty awful.

My aunt and uncle are at Forcett and have been surrounded by fire since Thursday, have saved the house

and shearing shed but have lost miles of fencing. Is the Derwent Valley fire anywhere near Mauzi?

bluezbandit

Yes I think so, Weaver. Hope she and her lot are safe and unaffected. I’m a bit fed up with all the smoke. Bring on the rain that Tassy is famous for, I say!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.