Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

The new addition

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    busylizziebusylizzie
    Participant

Congratulations to all your family, what a beautiful big boy he is, well done :clap:

luvinluvin

:hug::hug::hug::hug::kiss1:

he is so gorgeous

lynnielynnie

Congratulations Debby-lee your little man is gorgeous :clap::hug:

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Congratulations Debby-lee. What a nice little man you have! :clap::clap::clap:

JadeJade

Awww how gorgeous, congratulations to you and your family, he’s beautiful!

debby-leedebby-lee

baringapark wrote:

Well done on achieving a vaginal birth, even though it was such hard work

Thanks guys. I do feel good about giving that a go, but not so good about the end result 😉

Repair surgery, torn from ear to ear we shall say… And a life of physio just to keep some control over my bottom half :/

But I got to do it while I had a choice re c-sec.. which I no longer have now.

Meh I supposed that is embarrassing to tell but hey I’m not at a stage where I have much dignity atm 🙂

BobbeeBobbee

Congratulations Debby-Lee and lots of hugs. Now you REALLY need to rest and sleep every chance you get. And don’t be afraid to ask for help if you ever feel the need.

Benjamin is beautiful :hug::hug::hug:

Hey he was born on my wedding anniversary.

:hug::hug::hug:

BobbeeBobbee

Sorry DL I didn’t read your last post until after I added my little bit of congrats.

You must be so sore and miserable in the midst of being joyful with wee Benjamin. Lots of hugs to you my dear.

The blood flow to the nether regions is really good and this helps us to heal very well indeed. And as you say physio will help you. I reckon all mums need their pelvic floor exercises probably third only to air and water. So I suspect you have lots of women working with you and supporting you in their hearts.

:hug::hug::hug:

sallisalli

Oh congratulations debby-lee! He is beautiful!:hug::hug:

I hope you have a super douper speedy recovery and a magical christmas with your lovely family! :metal::metal:

ChezzaChezza
    Participant

Well done, debby-lee!!!! :tup::tup: He is just gorgeous… (I can smell him from here….:tup: ) I hope you have a speedy recovery as well!!!

baringaparkbaringapark

debby-lee wrote:

baringapark wrote:

Well done on achieving a vaginal birth, even though it was such hard work

Thanks guys. I do feel good about giving that a go, but not so good about the end result 😉

Repair surgery, torn from ear to ear we shall say… And a life of physio just to keep some control over my bottom half :/

But I got to do it while I had a choice re c-sec.. which I no longer have now.

Meh I supposed that is embarrassing to tell but hey I’m not at a stage where I have much dignity atm 🙂

gawd :uhoh: I have only had 3 caesarians, so am always envious of those that can do it the ‘proper’ way :shy: Not feeling quite so jealous now. You poor thing :hug: :kiss1:

darlsdarls

Ouch! I’ve had stitches for my torn part twice… Know how you felt.

Take it easy and let all work for you and your bub. ASK for help, even if its just for 20 mins nap!

Just adorable bub and I love his name Benjamin…

Missed cuddling a lil bub but no way I’d go thru it again… 😆

Enjoy! :hug:

ErthgirlErthgirl

Well done Debbie-Lee… what a feat… how proud I am of you! :hug:

Welcome to the world little Benjamin… nice to have you earthside.

Much love to you and your family

Love Erthie :hug::kiss::kiss1::wave::tup:

sue esue e

what a beautiful boy! congrats to you all. :hug::hug:

MetuMetu

What a cutie pie. I just want to snatch him up and take him home with me, LOL. 😉

Great work Deb and DH. :tup:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.