Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

The new addition

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    debby-leedebby-lee

Well, I knew I felt a bit off…

Only very early days. I don’t know any dates or anything just yet. But yep I’m preggas.

I had gotten my implanon taken out in Jan and we had left it up to chance. The idea is to pop em out as close as I can bare. And get it over and done with 😛

I had a very rough go first time round, complicated labor that ended in emergency c-sec. So Here is hoping things go better this time.

The little boy (now 21 mths) has gone to sleep so I’m going to take a nap. I don’t know how much sleeping I can do… I’m still all nervous after telling my parents. (silly I know, I’m a grown married woman who planned this)

I guess I’ll be putting my plans to register to make soap on hold 🙂

I’m happy but I also have a little bit of dread sitting inside too.. just after how things went last time. It’s dim compared to how happy I know I will be. But yeah, a bit mixed up. Night 🙂

mum2twinsmum2twins

Congratulations debby-lee :hug:

Another little bubba to love.

At least you know that you can survive a rough labor…..fingers crossed this one will be a breeze! (or a least a couple of pushes 😉 )

ChezzaChezza
    Participant

What lovely news… :hug: Each pregnancy is different and I hope this one is easier for you… :tup::tup:

TamandcoTamandco

Congratulations Debby-lee. How wonderful.

Email me on tamandco at yahoo dot com dot au and I’ll email you back an info sheet which you might find useful.

shadowdancershadowdancer

Oh what wonderful news! Congratulations Debby-lee. Don’t worry too much about the birth! I had a shocking birth with my first one, and worried sick about birthing my son (12 years later!). All worries were unfounded! he was bigger by a pound! and much easier! In fact, was no complications whatsoever! As Chezza said, every one is different! Enjoy every minute of being pregnant! It does’nt last long! :hug:

A BIG Grats :hug:

hope it all goes well for you

they are right , each pregnancy is diff

Kate

jaymesjaymes

congratulations! May everything be happy and healthy for you 🙂

debby-leedebby-lee

Thanks guys 🙂 Now I just recently knitted my first dishcloth, how likely is it that I will have nice booties and bonnets in time? 😛 Oh and I need to follow up having a go at sewing some of those home made nappies 😀 Just needed a kick in the bum.

Not much good worrying about how things might go yet I suppose 🙂 Just gotta do it.

AnjaAnja

Lovely news :clap::clap:

TullymoorTullymoor

Congratulations :clap:

roundthebendroundthebend

What lovely news:clap:…………..first bubs are difficult at the best of times and this time you have experiance;)………….hope everything goes smoothly for you:hug:

debby-leedebby-lee

Yeah atleast I figure this time I wont be so polite and such a pushover at the hospital. I was always applogising to them and trying to suit them. I acted like a lilttle school girl. This time I’m looking out for me 🙂

sallisalli

Oh Debbie- lee congratulations :hug::hug: This time will be better :clap::hug::hug:

How exciting!!

I.

BobbeeBobbee

Congratulations Debby-lee :hug::hug:

:hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.