Aussies Living Simply

The Friday Night Man

Home Forums SIMPLE SUSTAINABLE LIVING This Simple Life The Friday Night Man

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    HTHT

Iam sure some of you rember me discussing the FNM who became the every night man and then the no night man well he is back on the books, currently he is the every 9 day man.Because he lives in Perth and I live in Albany.

Well I have finally convinced him that its about time he becomes the “for the rest of my life man”…and blow me down he agreed so we are getting MARRIED….woo hoo

I am a happy girl 🙂

He will still be the 9 days off 3 days on man untill he retires in a couple of years,buy what the hell,I have been waiting for him for 4 years…whats a couple more 🙂 he is currently in Amsterdam with his family,I hope he brings me somthing home that sparkles and is scored by its weight in a vegetable:)

Cheers

Happy HT

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Wow! Congratulations HT! 🙂

You want him to bring home a bottle of bubbly and some Dutch veges? Oh well each to their own I suppose…

Good on you both! :clap:

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

congratulations 🙂

froot_loopzfroot_loopz

Congratulations HT

how are you liking Albany?

HTHT

Hi Fruit

I love Albany and with my job I get to drive around all day and visit people in their homes, which lets me see the whales and trees and hills and water….

Ht

Congratulations, HT! Keep us posted 🙂

mudhenmudhen

Congratulations! Sounds like he is worth the waiting!

BelBel

Congratulations HT! How exciting 🙂

HTHT

Steve you scare me….cuz that is possibly what the dutchman is thinking….ho humm iam going too need bigger more simple hints me thinks….ok back to the drawing board and think like a boy…one thing at a time….sort that problem out and then…..go onto the next one…so sweet….frustrating but sweet….

bluezbanditbluezbandit

Where is the happy, happy, joy, joy button? Excellent! I can say that because I scored my rest of my life man a few years ago at an age where retirement is creeping closer and look forward to having time to do our collective things soon. Enjoy a wonderful life.:-)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.