Aussies Living Simply

Thank-you, Bandicoot Valley!

Home Forums Regional Groups Connecting Thank-you, Bandicoot Valley!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mudhen

Thanks very much to Bandicoot Valley and her family for hosting the gtg yesterday! I had a great time, lovely to put faces to names (and faces to screen names to names!). I’ve come home with seeds to sow, plants to pop in the garden, soap to scrub up with and a bit more enthusiasm for the simple life!

Hummer

Having been the host of an ALS gtg, sometime ago.. & been a guest at many, many more.. I am glad you had such a good time mudhen. They are lots of fun 🙂

Ravyk

Yes, thankyou so much BV, your place is gorgeous!

Iduna

Here here, I had a wonderful time and it was lovely meeting so many people. Thank you BV.

Vanessa

Yes thank you Bandicoot Valley, I too went home inspired and spent most of yesterday in the garden. I now have a raspberry patch!!!! thanks to Bels canes!!!!!

It was great meeting everyone.

Kristy

I agree it was lovely looking at your place Bandicoot Valley, thanks for being a lovely host and nice to meet so many new people 🙂

Bel

I had a great time too, thanks so much BV. Love your chooks! How did you go moving your broody from the wood shed? Has your other wyandotte hatched her eggs yet?

Absolutely my pleasure. Thank you all for coming up. I’m so glad you all enjoyed yourselves. I have so much planting to do now!

fruitful

… bit late but I had a great time, Bec really enjoyed being hijacked too. Lots of seeds were planted the next day at our place.

Look forward to the next one and getting to catch up with you all again and hopefully meet other members too.

:wave:

Bigger little one hasn’t stopped talking about Bec & wants to invite you both to the Farm Barn for her birthday next Tuesday, fruitful!

Bel, the move went well. Berry got off her nest today for a short break & I could see two eggs starting to hatch. I checked half an hour ago & can clearly hear a chick cheeping, but she won’t stand up to let me see. Will take pics as soon as I can. Hoping we get more than 2 chicks though. She’s sitting on 15 eggs.

fruitful

that is so cute, Bec is thrilled, she had a great time. I had to laugh coz I was more worried about my “kid” than you were about yours!!

:pinch:

Bel

Bandicoot Valley post=326410 wrote: Bel, the move went well. Berry got off her nest today for a short break & I could see two eggs starting to hatch. I checked half an hour ago & can clearly hear a chick cheeping, but she won’t stand up to let me see. Will take pics as soon as I can. Hoping we get more than 2 chicks though. She’s sitting on 15 eggs.

That’s great BV. Can’t wait to see pics! How exciting!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.