Aussies Living Simply

Tell Nestlé: Stop trying to patent a natural cure

Home Forums SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES Petitions Tell Nestlé: Stop trying to patent a natural cure

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Hummer
    Keymaster

Please consider signing this petition …

Nigella sativa — more commonly known as fennel flower — has been used as a cure-all remedy for over a thousand years. It treats everything from vomiting to fevers to skin diseases, and has been widely available in impoverished communities across the Middle East and Asia.

But now Nestlé is claiming to own it, and filing patent claims around the world to try and take control over the natural cure of the fennel flower and turn it into a costly private drug.

http://action.sumofus.org/a/nestle-nigella-sativa/5/2/?sub=fb

jaden62

Hhhmmmm…. they obviously don’t want to “share” it too far. The facebook link came up as “javascript:void(0)” which means it’s not linked to facebook at all. In fact it’s not linked to anything.

Steve
    Keymaster

Humbug’s link worked for me. It took me straight to the page and I was able to share it.

Signed n shared….

calliecat
    Participant

signed,

Bron

Signed and shared last week 🙂

Even if the share link does come up javascript void, it still shares it on your facebook page 🙂

Bobbee

That’s the kind of thing that makes me both angry and frustrated, thanks for the opportunity to sign the petition Hummers.

Eye dun itt!!!!!!!

Hummer
    Keymaster

jaden62 post=355539 wrote: Hhhmmmm…. they obviously don’t want to “share” it too far. The facebook link came up as “javascript:void(0)” which means it’s not linked to facebook at all. In fact it’s not linked to anything.

Hi jaden62.. The facebook link up worked for me .. not sure, but it seems as though you may have a problem your end.

busybee

Signed and shared. Its beyond me how they can claim they own it **shakes head**

jaden62

Yeah, didn’t share on my f/b page at all. I put it over there by cutting & pasting the URL. But then, the BBCode editor won’t load for me either, even though I’ve got all permissions open for this page.

Hummer
    Keymaster

Woops – I did a booboo 😛

Robyne

Signed a done

Hope it will stop the greedy companies

Bron
    calliecat
    Participant

saw that the other day Bron, he is a vile and evil person

Thisildo
    Participant

Nestlé Chairman Peter Brabeck’s views are beyond belief.

I intend to do more research on this man and Nestle. Thanks for posting this link Bron.

Bobbee

I checked out Bron’s link, thanks Bron.

:jawdrop:

That’s it for me, no more ‘Nestle’ products in this household, that is if there are any! 👿 And I must remember to write and tell them that I will no longer buy their products and tell them why!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.