Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Tassie Property for Sale

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Tassie Property for Sale

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tassie TigerTassie Tiger

For all those who have dreamed of moving to Tassie here is you chance:tup: Go to:

http://sandvilleplace69.blogspot.com

All enquiries to the owner please.

roundthebendroundthebend

I wish;)

BlueWrenBlueWren

Oh my! Some lucky people will enjoy this beautiful place!

Tassie TigerTassie Tiger

Nudge bump

BlueWrenBlueWren

I sent the link to my DS/DDIL in Bris ………….I wouldn’t mind visiting them at that property in Tassie, half way to DD/DSIL in Perth…….. but I doubt their budget would stretch to that place!!

ccBearccBear

So how much is it I could not see a price.

sue esue e

i wasn’t game to ask cc bear. how does one pay cash for a place? or does that just mean that you deal with the vendor and the bank?

trandtotrandto

sue e wrote:

how does one pay cash for a place?

I paid cash for my place, last year. Albeit it won’t be as expensive as that place, still, it’s on 50acres and Northern NSW is not as cold as Tassie 🙂

I used savings that came from decades of work, using the surplus cash to invest (in the stockmarket) and also to by a business and save, f.foward 20 years, I then sell the business I owned for a profit and retire at 42. But in saying that I would presume they meant not a “swap” or a “I have to sell my house before I can buy your house” arrangement, rather then against people that want to get a bank loan.

My mate paid cash for his place by 1. buying the block of land, living in an old caravan for years, working and saving, then buying a kit home for cash.

JilstaJilsta
    Participant

OMG trandto that is stunning, would love to see more photos of your property. That is my dream home

Tassie TigerTassie Tiger

ccBear you would need to contact the owner for the price.

Cheer

TT

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.