Aussies Living Simply

Tassie GTG 14th January

Home Forums Regional Groups Tasmania Tassie GTG 14th January

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    BobbeeBobbee

It sounds like there will be a wonderful gathering of alsers at your place on the 14th Mauzi. The rest of us will be waiting for a full report and hopefully pics to make up for not being able to attend ourselves. :tup:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

BobbeeBobbee

Ooopses….. :blush: :blush: :blush: I forgot to say ‘please could we have pics and info on the gtg’. :S :S

:hug: :hug: :hug:

mauzimauzi

Bobbee, I am sure we can manage some pictures :D: and a catch up for other ALSers. Really looking forward to it now.

mauzimauzi

OK, only a week to go Tassie ALSers. Look forward to seeing you here.

Forest RavenForest Raven

I keep reminding Mr FR. Busy week ahead, but he is acknowleding it, which is a good sign! Looking forward to it! :laugh:

mauzimauzi

Forest Raven, will keep fingers crossed, hope you can make it.

Forest RavenForest Raven

So far it is looking likely! What time should we aim to arrive?

Also, how do you feel about introducing a couple of elder flower bushes to your place? It is a decision to be made, as once they’re in and growing, it is hard to cut them to death apparently. I was given more than I need at our produce swap. I have discovered that wallabies and wildlife do not eat them, so they don’t need protection which is a real bonus!

mauzimauzi

Pretty much any time before lunch. We will be around :D: I would love some elder flower bushes, I have one small one, but wanted to increase this number ….planning on some elderflower champagne in the future.

Tassie TigerTassie Tiger

If anyone is travelling up from Hobart and would like a lift I have 4 seats available 🙂 pm me.

bluezbanditbluezbandit

Tassie just sent you a pm

mauzimauzi

Had an email from Helen, so they can make it as well. Very exciting now…don’t expect to get a lot of sleep tonight 😆 See you all tomorrow.

Forest RavenForest Raven

Cupcakes just came out the oven. 👿

BobbeeBobbee

Have fun all the Tassie Gettogetherers. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I’m so looking forward to hearing about all the fun and excitement of the gtg and hopefully lots of pics. :woohoo:

:hug:

mauzimauzi

Fantastic Forest Raven, see you here. Thanks Bobbee, very exciting now.

Tassie TigerTassie Tiger

Whats the weather like up there today Mauzi? Do I need a coat or suntan cream 🙂 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.