Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Tassie GTG 14th January

Home Forums Regional Groups Tasmania Tassie GTG 14th January

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    mauzimauzi

Just a reminder about the Tasmanian Get to Gether, planned for the 14th January at our place. If anyone still needs directions, or info please let me know. Could I get a general idea of who is coming for the set up? Look forward to meeting you.

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

I would dearly love to come….but unfortunately it is out of the question this time. I wish all have a great time which I am sure you will

calliecatcalliecat
    Participant

it’s only a fortnight away, – no chance of me being there 🙁

mauzimauzi

Thanks ballamara, of course you are welcome any time you happen to visit the apple isle.

not this time calliecat, but if you do go to Dover, you never know for next year. :D:

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

I must confess that I have never been to Tassie…..But it is on my to do list.

Forest RavenForest Raven

It is in our diary, so fingers crossed. Mr FR has just started a new job, so hopefully that doesn’t interfere. He’s quite keen to go for a drive and camp for a night or two. I showed him your pig photos for extra motivation. The other alternative (not very ALS at all!)…is there a private airstrip on any of your neighbours properties?

Hehe. We’re penciled in anyway. Do you need/want any raspberry jam delivered?

mauzimauzi

Piggies always do the trick 😆 I am not sure about airstrips, but I will check it out :D: Boy that is arriving in style, very impressive. Raspberry jam is always welcome. Do you sell it? It is DH’s favourite.

Forest RavenForest Raven

No, don’t sell, just give! 🙂 Council is too much hassle to bother getting authorisation to make a $. 👿

mauzimauzi

Yes, council regs are an absolute pain. Maybe we can exchange something on the day.

Forest RavenForest Raven

mauzi post=334195 wrote: Yes, council regs are an absolute pain. Maybe we can exchange something on the day.

I almost said no need…but cuttings of anything weird and wonderful are most welcome!

mauzimauzi

Great, the garden here is very new, but I do have some interesting herb seedlings you might like, see what you think when you get here. :D:

weaverweaver

I will definitely be there. We arrive on the boat on Friday the 6th and we are all getting very excited about it now. DS 17 has 3 days work experience at Bonorong Wild Life Sanctuary which should be great and DD 15 is looking forward to a few days tennis at the Hobart International. I am looking forward to some family and friend time and cant wait for the GTG.

mauzimauzi

Great weaver, sounds like you have a great holiday planned, not to mention the GTG. See you here.

Tassie TigerTassie Tiger

Hey mauzi its in my diary and the GPS is all fired up waiting for me to input the address(which I have from your previous pm) What would you like me to bring? I am assuming it is a lunch time activity?

Cheers

mauzimauzi

Terrific, Tassie Tiger.

Yes, it is a lunch activity, and I think I mentioned earlier, if anyone wants to camp for the night before, after, whatever, we have plenty of space available. I think it would be good if everyone can bring a plate to share for lunch, particularly if there are any special dietary requirements, whatever people want to drink, and perhaps chairs if anyone has these easily available. We will have some chairs here as well, so not a worry if these are not available, especially for interstate visitors :D:

We have plenty of crockery and cutlery, maybe a bit short on glasses.

DH is planning to drag out the camp ovens and have a few things going in those, weather permitting and there is also a b-b-que available if anyone wants to utilise that.

It is getting very exciting now that it is getting closer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.