Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Tassie – Chauncy Vale

Home Forums Regional Groups Tasmania Tassie – Chauncy Vale

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 227 total)
  • Author
    Good LiferGood Lifer

Yes, definetely do the market RTB. That will wipe out a Saturday morning for you. What sort of time frame were you thinking of HBG? I guess if we want to get in some decent b-b-q time, plus social time, plus a little wander or two, we may need the day to start at around…. 11am? So maybe make it a Sunday? And finish up around 4pm as the cold and the dark will be descending aorund then…

Chauncy Vale is in Bagdad RTB. Should be on the map I sent you :tup:

MadrynMadryn

Margate is no where near the Huon Valley!! It’s near Kingston.

Have no plans that far ahead, so its a possibility. Where exactly is Chauncy Vale? The Midlands Highway is a pretty long road, so guesswork won’t suffice.

Good LiferGood Lifer

The turn off is on your right (going north) on the Bagdad stretch – there is an old sandstone church on the corner of the turn-off. It is signposted, but is not obvious as I have had so many people who travel that road frequently and say they have never noticed it.

Here is google-maps reference:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?li=d&hl=en&f=d&iwstate1=dir:to&daddr=Chauncy+Vale+Rd,+Bagdad,+TAS+7030+(Chauncy+Vale+Sanctuary)&geocode=Cf1qAcoVCHLfFbvZdf0dV7TGCA&iwloc=1&dq=chauncy+vale+tasmania&cid=9583905004602388101&ei=SNYASvreJ5XwiwPHyMmyBQ

You may need to cut and paste this as I can’t seem to make it into a URL (hence the edit)

roundthebendroundthebend

The only Sunday i will be there is on 2nd August:D

Could pick up goodies for a BBQ from the markets:tup:

Good LiferGood Lifer

2 August good for me! (Have a wedding to go to the night before though… might be in need of some fresh air… 😉 )

roundthebendroundthebend

Have printed off a google map;)

jilumasamjilumasam

Any date is fine by me…..If it is a Sunday, I need plenty of warning so I can offload the Sunday School teaching to my relief teacher….

Tassie TigerTassie Tiger

Right, I have put Sunday August 2 in my diary as a definite:tup:

Sorry Madryn, I knew you were down that way somewhere but I forgot exactly where:shy::hug:

If anybody wants a lift I have 10 seater bus:shrug: Might save confusion re getting there and definitely save CO2 emissions:tup:

Looking forward to meeting you all and seeing you in the flesh ah..oh…um I mean in person:lol:

roundthebendroundthebend

:lol:, certainly wont see much flesh in Tassie in winter;)

jilumasamjilumasam

I’m thinking we might need to stay the night before…the niece tells me her school production is on around that time, so it could only be me….we’ll see how it all pans out I guess….

Lizzy 😀

sallisalli

Hey guys I’ll be there with bells on!! But I work on Sat arvo’s usually!!

TamiTami

I’m hoping to be there!

Good LiferGood Lifer

Great… this is shaping up well guys! Salli, it will be a Sunday (August 2)… looking forward to meeting you all! 😀

sallisalli

yay! can’t wait!!

ChelChel

Ohhh! This is all so good, so soon!

Just discovered this thread, and Jon and I would love to come along too, if you can handle another couple of newbie Northerners……

cheers,

Chel

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 227 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.