Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Tassie – Chauncy Vale

Home Forums Regional Groups Tasmania Tassie – Chauncy Vale

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 227 total)
  • Author
    Tassie TigerTassie Tiger

Hello HBG and GL. Would love to be there. However, as I explained to HBG today during a phone con. I will be on Kangaroo Island on June 20th. leaving June 10 back June24. Can ya move the date or is it too late!

Have you tried Madryn who lives down the Huon Valley and Salli up in Georgetown? I think there are some others up the NW as well? Helen Thomas?

Do you have permission to leave the Island twice in one year?

Thanks for the tips Tassie, I will give them a PM. As for the date, well that is still open for negotiation if others are agreeable …

Tassie TigerTassie Tiger

Freedom to come and go as I please is part of being a real dinkydie islander:tup::lol:

Just checking my diary and the following weekend the 27th is out as well as I have a transition towns(are you interested?) weekend so its probably better if you stick with your original date otherwise you’ll be into to July and obviously miss the soltice.

Not to mention being into full winter by then … brrrr. Will hopefully be snuggled up to the ‘bakers oven’ and enjoying a hot stew!! Pity. Maybe next time, or perhaps in Spring might be better …

roundthebendroundthebend

C’mon peoples if i can face a week in mid winter in Tassie from tropical north queensland then some of you can rug up for a fun day out……………….you might even enjoy getting out and about or you might all get cabin fever:lol:

Oooh, so when do you get here? Maybe we should schedule it for your arrival – and show you how to do bad weather Tassie style!!:clap:

roundthebendroundthebend

Arrive 29th July ……………… should be good rug up weather by then:tup:

TullymoorTullymoor

That’s nice RTB, I think August is the lovliest time in Tassie :clap:

roundthebendroundthebend

Any time in Tassie is the lovliest time;):lol:

TullymoorTullymoor

I can just see it now. You’re gonna buy some drop dead gorgeous place in the Huon or maybe in the great north west country. Sigh.

You won’t be able to grow all those vegies there ya know 😉 and you can’t take your Droughtmasters 😆

roundthebendroundthebend

I already have instructions from Dh..”dont buy any real estate”!…………..could still grow lots veg just not the same stuff and i like angus cattle:D………………….will now snap out of it and stop dreaming:lol:

TullymoorTullymoor

I was going to say I hope you like Angus 😆

You’ll buy, I feel it in my bones :hug:

roundthebendroundthebend

Untill then Tully i will just have to keep visiting:D

Good LiferGood Lifer

Lets make Chauncy Vale for when RTB gets here!

roundthebendroundthebend

Better count me in then:lol:

Now wheres Chauncy Vale………..over near Bagdad?

Do yous want to make it a Saturday or Sunday after i get there?……….really want to do the Salamanca markets this time, I hear they are good but are they worth going out of my way for?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 227 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.