Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Tasmania

Home Forums Regional Groups Tasmania Tasmania

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

AM thinking of a weekend in November for a Tassie get together. ANyone interested?

A

roundthebendroundthebend

Sigh:) Tassie in November instead of north Queensland in tropo season………………………….i can dream:D

jilumasamjilumasam

Depends on where??? I’ll be in Launceston on the 17th November….

And yes, the weather has fined up nicely over the last week. Top temp today was 17 degrees with a good breeze. Beautiful :tup:

Lizzy 🙂

lennylenny

Hi I’d be interested, but it would depend when and where as our weekends are already starting to fill up and I don’t cope real well if I over commit myself. I’ll keep watching though to see what you come up with.

HTHT

Im in as well,we live in the North West-Gawler.Im happy to have it at my place if we need a place for a cup of tea.

Helen

ElizajaneElizajane

Did the Tassie ALS members get together at the end of 2008?

Hi HT, I’m just out of Devonport and I see there is another member at Sprent, maybe we could organise a NW GTG. Anyone else close by?

Lisa – trying to simplify my life :geek:

gypsy bobgypsy bob

Hi, I’m in Devonport, building at Lower Barrington so a N.W GTG would be good for us. I’ll keep watching.

bdm6125bdm6125

Hi Lisa…who is the member in Sprent????? Just curious 😀 Love some insider knowledge 😉

Good LiferGood Lifer

Maybe we could have some regional get-togethers? One in North, one in South and one in North West? Seems like everyone is a little concerned about long-distance travel (understandably), and that would be an issue with me too.

Michelle-smMichelle-sm

There is going to be a really BIG GTG in Launceston in early November. The National Harley Owners Group is having it’s annual rally there on 6,7,8th Nov.

Any enterprising ALSers could make a quick buck on that weekend. HOGers love to spend money.:tup:

ElizajaneElizajane

I don’t mind travelling some distance but time can be an issue, more than an hour is probably not going to happen. I would love to meet some more NW members, so if anyone is interested let’s try and arrange it. I do travel to Hobart occasionally to visit family but it would be a fluke if there was a get-together on just at the right time (next trip mid March *wink*).

Brigitte, according to the map the member at Sprent is Connee2001 but that’s all I know. Perhaps you’ve come across them elsewhere in the forum.

TaniaTania

I’m in Devonport. Interested if there is a NW gathering.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.