Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Sydney Urban Eco-Girl

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Introduce yourself Sydney Urban Eco-Girl

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Emma-LeighEmma-Leigh

Hi!

I just found this place and thought I would pop in and introduce myself.

I 30ish yr old urban Hippie stuck in an inner city apartment. I grew up on a property and still have the country in my heart I guess.

I am passionate about Sustainability, Conservation, Animal Welfare, Collaborative Living, and Community Engagement and activation.

I have been feeling more and more ‘alone’ in my own pursuit of an eco-friendly life and stumbled upon this site quiet by accident – and I am very glad to have done so!

So… Yes… Hi, and I am looking forward to talking with you all in the future!

lavmanlavman

Hi Emma-Leigh and welcome to ALS, I must say you couldn’t have joined at a better time, Bel has put a bomb under us all and the site has suddenly come alive again. :clap:

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

Hi Emma-Leigh

Welcome to ALS … You’ll find some kindred spirits in here I reckon.

BelBel

Hi Emma-Leigh and welcome! I felt the same way when I first joined the site a few years ago – a lone hippie finding it hard to meet others like me.

In the last 10 years or so, I’ve gone from renting a small courtyard home with a few pots of veggies, to buying a small courtyard home and adding a few chickens and a veggie garden, to buying a bigger home/block with more chickens, veggies, fruit trees, aquaponics, solar panels, water tanks etc to…. finally making our LAST move to 25 acres in the Adelaide Hills.

Our journeys have to start somewhere and touching base with like-minded people on this site is a great start!

And Lavman is right – I did try to ‘put a rocket’ under people :blush: and the site has sprung to life again after a few quiet months – hooray!

So, welcome again 🙂 I hope you enjoy it here!

Emma-LeighEmma-Leigh

Hi Everyone – Thank you all for the warm welcome. 🙂

I’m glad to have joined on the turning of the new year and the reinvigoration of the boards, and I am looking forward to chatting to you all and learning from the experience you all have.

🙂

dierichdierich
    Participant

Welcome Emma-Leigh :wave:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.