Aussies Living Simply

Sydney GTG

Home Forums Regional Groups New South Wales Sydney GTG

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 183 total)
  • Author
    starruby

me too:clap:

darls

29th is perfect for me actually!

I am thinking of going to Newcastle’s Agriculture Show that time (26 to 29th) so booked the weekend for it, but now I think I will just go up for the day on Fri and keep Sat free for family then hassle you all on Sunday – just perfect! πŸ˜†

So looks like the 29th is a good date for all? Time and place confirmation?

By way, whats with Rosemary Morrow – I’d love to go to see her! Details please…

Cheers! :hug:

chester

Looking forward to see you all on the 29th.:)

kwbales

Count me in for the weekend 28/29

29 th sounds like it is a go then :tup:

i can make it that date too.

as long as its ok with you Nev? No pressure now πŸ˜‰

PS how do i find out more info on the permie west stuff? info pls

Cheers Kate

lefty

Hi Kate :wave:

The Permaculture West group has been running for a couple of years now and meets the first Monday of the month at Toongabbie West Public School, Ballandella Road, Toongabbie, at 6.30 for a cuppa and the meeting commencing at 7 pm. We meet in the teachers staffroom. I don’t have the calendar for the next few months on me but will let you know when I get hold of it. We try and have a guest speaker or DVD or something every month.

Would love to see you there πŸ™‚

cheers

Glenda

Wombat

What Glenda said!;)

29th seems to be the day then, excelleeeeent!:D

Nev

darls

So Nev, is it at your place? What time? What to bring?

zippy

Oh yeah Nev, what to bring?

Can I be a nerd and request sticker name tags with ALS and real names on them?? I couldn’t remember anyones name last time and felt a wee bit embarrassed.

darls

Brilliant, suzip – I NEED that! I can’t bear to ask people to write down their names all the time esp when I try to lipread and guess what their names could be! 😐

I am happy to do that name tags if anyone cant do it.

Wombat

Sounds good,

How about 1:00pm, straight after lunch and we can sit around and ratchet jaw all afternoon?

As for what to bring………..buggered if I know, how about everyone brings homemade cake or biccies and we have an arvo tea? We’ll do chock chip biccies……

Nev

zippy

Anyone allergic to nuts?! I’d like to bring my new invention.. peanut/banana quinoa cookies… or something :o)

deee

Oh I’ve got a pathological loathing of name tags! Even refused to wear one in the Army. Happy to be “what’s-your-name” for the day.

Darls, I can bring your rose. That’s great – means I won’t have to hack it so much. Its flowering at the moment.

How about we all bring along something surplus to requirements (if you have it)? For instance, I have too many 1litre glass bottles (with screw on lids) and a spare beer bottle capper.

Hmmmm, now to think up something for arvo tea.

Nev, do we need to bring some extra chairs?

Anyone need a lift? I’m coming from Windsor/Richmond. I could come via a train station.

D

Wombat

Hey Deee,

Sounds good, more chairs might not be a bad idea! If weather is good we will do in the back yard I think.

Nev

great , i can help with about 10 ( at least ,possibly to 15),cream plastic chairs. How bout i bring merangues or mini pavs? home made of course …yummy with thickened cream and mixed berries.

πŸ˜€

Cheers Kate

ps and 1 pm works well wiht me πŸ˜†

would u need a spare table too nev?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 183 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.