Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Sydney GTG – 29th March 2009

Home Forums Regional Groups New South Wales Sydney GTG – 29th March 2009

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    jaymesjaymes

oooh you’re lucky there Nev 😉 if you didn’t take pictures, it didn’t happen and you’d have to do it all over again :rol::rol:

chesterchester

Thanks for the lovely afternoon Nev and Mrs Womdat. Your garden is a real inspiration, wonderful how you have used every corner of it. Member with small city blocks could learn heaps from you.:clap:

Nice meeting everybody.

zippyzippy

Oh darn! I even took my camera.. I was a little busy trying to stop DS1 from twanging the string on Nev’s loom 😆

was fun meeting you all 😀 I love what you have done with your place nev. You r all such nice ppl. And thank Mrs wombat for putting up with us too Nev ..ok?

Chers Kate

AnjaAnja

C’mon Nev, where are the pics then?

starrubystarruby

I took a couple of pictures but people had left before we even thought of cameras. Such a shame we didn’t get pictures of Suzi and her clan (beautiful little boys she has) or Darls. Maybe if we just tell you how gorgeous they are that will be ok?

I’ll see if I can upload mine tomorrow and read doc’s instructions how to resize and add them to a post.

And thanks Nev and Linda for having us all you’re very hospitable people. When I manage to finish my home (and do some cleaning :rip: )youre all more than welcome to come to our place.

Sandra

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.