Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Sydney GTG – 29th March 2009

Home Forums Regional Groups New South Wales Sydney GTG – 29th March 2009

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    TullymoorTullymoor

That should be a very interesting afternoon tea, oh how I wish I could be there :tongue:

SugarsnapSugarsnap

Oh no, i don’t know if i can make it now 🙁 i forgot that i agreed to accompany my friend to a bridal expo, wah! What time do you think you’ll be wrapping up? the expo is in parramatta so i might be able to come afterwards??

zippyzippy

Ah! Tulls we’ll get online and shout hello:D

zippyzippy

deee wrote:

Thats good news for me Suzi, cos I’m bringing the 8 year old, so he and your toddler can keep themselved amused.

D

I’m hoping Nev’s got an electric fence around his veggie patch 😆

I caught DS1 ripping handfuls of silverbeet and stuffing it in his mouth this morning. He won’t eat it cooked on a dinner plate.. strange child – ah! proud.:hug:

Don’t worry Nev. I’ve got eyes like a hawk and I can still run faster than him.

starrubystarruby

I love children and babies… I’ll play with them all!!!:hug:

WombatWombat

zippy wrote:

deee wrote:

Thats good news for me Suzi, cos I’m bringing the 8 year old, so he and your toddler can keep themselved amused.

D

I’m hoping Nev’s got an electric fence around his veggie patch 😆

I caught DS1 ripping handfuls of silverbeet and stuffing it in his mouth this morning. He won’t eat it cooked on a dinner plate.. strange child – ah! proud.:hug:

Don’t worry Nev. I’ve got eyes like a hawk and I can still run faster than him.

😀 No electric fence Suzi, I couldn’t fit it in between the machine gun towers and claymore mines.:lol:

Nev

darlsdarls

Just the last posting from me on this…

REMINDER:

Its on within 24 hrs!!

See ya all :tup:

Cheers! :hug:

kwbaleskwbales

Sorry guys… cant make it today, woke up this morning feeling pretty horrid, so Im going to stay at home (and clean 🙁 )

K.

SLJSLJ

Sorry but I completely forgot about it and today is chook washing day for Sydney Royal AND for some stupid reason I thought it was yesterday and I completely forgot than as well.

I need a life other than work I think LOL

Peaky RamonePeaky Ramone

I didn’t make it either as our Neighbour Day Morning Tea ran overtime. 🙁 Hope you had a great time.

zippyzippy

Thanks so much for having us over Nev! We had a great time and chatted for ages about all the interesting things we’d seen and discussed.

I wen and bought that soap book too. Thanks for the tip:D

WombatWombat

zippy wrote:

I wen and bought that soap book too. Thanks for the tip:D

:D:D:D:tup:

We had a wonderful time with everyone coming over, it was great and thanks to everyone for making it a great day, now Mrs Wombat and I are thoroughly stuffed:lol:, bed time soon.

Nev

TullymoorTullymoor

It’s no good without photos Zippadee!! 😉 And goss 😉

darlsdarls

Yeah it was interesting to meet all at Nev’s. Unfort I dont think anyone took photos… :shrug:

Nev’s place is an interesting spot :tup: Told my hubby about his solar and wind system 😉

Good to meet ya all IRL and hope we can meet again soon. Sorry I was not so chatty – too busy lipreading everyone to keep on whats discussed… 😐

Cheers! :hug:

WombatWombat

We took a couple of late ones……was running around and forgot!:shy:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.