Aussies Living Simply

Swing set chicken coop

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    bluezbandit

I went to the Tread Lightly Envirofest in Hobart at the weekend and I saw a chook coop made from an upturned trampoline frame (with mesh removed). It looked fabulous! Wish I’d taken a pic.

Deb

ChickenCRAZY

I just went to your blog and saw your coop. It looks so warm and cosy (I must of been a chicken in my past life haha). I have three little chicks and it defiently is addicting to own chickens. Im also thinking of purchasing three more and was thinking how I could make a bigger coop without to much wood work (not the most talented in that area) but you have given me such a good idea. Hope you dont mind if I build a similar one as it looks amazing :):) :tup:

Mumchook

Well done, that looks fantastic. They should be happy and cosy little chookies.

:clap:

Ree

edensgate

We have two of those Hills A frames in the garden and this is just the right idea at the right time!

Ivy

Wow, just looked at your website…pretty impressed with your chicken coop…my mind’s a’whirrin’ now. Thanks so much harooney!:tup:

love the coop 🙂 , my chookies (when i had em) nested and roosted quite comfy in a large dog kennel with a box on the floor to lay eggs in. Was all i had at time and they got quite used to it.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.