Aussies Living Simply

Swaps for 2011? Ideas please.

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Swappers Central Swaps for 2011? Ideas please.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    luvin

how true !!!

Lady Bee

Bump.

Any more ideas?

weaver

book swap would be wonderful but I would have the same issue as Lady B (I can never give a book away)

Seeds would be great but cant be sent to Tassie or W.A from other states.

Love the face washer idea but could be difficult for some so maybe incorporate it into a home made swap -that would have to have been my favourite over the last couple of years.

wiccanchilde

I really like the recipe swap idea 🙂

luvin

maybe a bath set swap consisting of 2 facecloths,soap sack and facial cleansing pads

also a kitchen swap consisting of teatowels,potholders and dishcloths

everyone uses these

tea cosy swap ???

Franceyne

I like the tea cosy idea 🙂

mumof6

1.Book Swap alway got a book or two or maybe a mag doubble up

2.recipe swap easy if your swap buddies in WA or England just email saves post

3.Home made swap for crafty people who like to show their wears

4.Op shop for those that can’t pass a good bargain

or maybe a book from the op shop or your best recipe for home grown/made produce

Just make sure if ou are going to join to follow through with it though

luvin

ok another for you

what about a

mothers day/ladies day swap

fathers day/bloke swap

i thought those here who have kids but may have lost contact with them,or do not have kids might like to recieve a small swap item knowing someone thinks of them

ok i am weird

ballamara

how about a soft toy, either knitted or sewn or even made of wood so doc doesn’t feel left out.

shadowdancer

I think the handmade swap went extremely well last time. 😀 Was an awesome thing to do, and I enjoyed doing it! 😀

What about a “colour” swap? perhaps something of a particular colour that we all like and leave it open to the amount of around $5 like we did the Op Shop Swap, so that it could be something either handmade or bought? Something entirely different, but using colour as the main focus instead? (OK…just a random suggestion on my part. LOL ) :blush:

Bel

Luvin – you’re not weird. I like your idea of a mums or dads swap. It leaves it a bit open…. 🙂

Taytobes

I love the idea for a ladies/mama swap. Things like cloth menstrual pads, breast pads (for breastfeeding mamas), anything parenting related such as books on gentle parenting etc. I’m sure I’ll think of more!

Lady Bee

Swap ideas have closed for this year.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.