Aussies Living Simply

SWAPAROONEE LIST FOR RAK GROUP MEMBERS

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Seed Exchange and Traders Market SWAPAROONEE LIST FOR RAK GROUP MEMBERS

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 447 total)
  • Author
    Muzzy

well bobbles tell us about it, stop teasing

:tongue:

lngferretter

Dierich & I have made contact – pressy put together to send off this week – suitably wrapped in bubblewrap and just need to get to the post office – tomorrow’s lookin good!!:wave:

Bobbee

I am so very lucky. My lovely swap buddy, Ravyk, has sent me a fantasmagorical, fantablulous pressie.

I have:

– A beautiful card for myself with details of why and what for each part of my pressie.

Another lovely butterfly card for sending to someone else but I reckon I’ll be selfish and frame it or something for myself.

The cards were made by Ravyk’s grandmother.

– A jar of home made Plum Chutney, yummo!!!

– Some organic Tigerella Tomatoe seeds

– A LARGE piece of burgundy fabric that will be perfect for a table cloth and maybe napkins for our new granny flat.

– Burgundy thread with which to sew said tablecloth.

– #4 embroidery cottons, “” “”

– A gorgeous book of dog pics,

– 2 blocks of splendiferous organic chocolate

– Australian organic Peppermint Essential Oil

– And a jar of pongy seeds, :lol::lol::lol::lol: , actually they are beautifully odiferous quandong seeds, soaked in rosemary and patchouli essential oils. They smell HEAVENLY.

– Anndd 4 patchwork and quilting type magazines.

And they were all tied up in little parcels with beautiful gold ribbon stuff.

I hope I haven’t missed anything out. I was so excited I couldn’t wait to get home so I opened the parcel on the front seat of the car with me standing outside the car and hubby behind the wheel. It was like Christmas!!!!!!!!!

THANKYOU SO MUCH RAVYK. YOU HAVE GIVEN SO MUCH THOUGHT TO THE CHOOSING OF MY PRESSIE AND I AM DELIGHTED WITH EVERY SINGLE BIT OF IT. THANKYOU.

AND YOU WROTE BEAUTIFULLY ON MY CARD, I WILL TREASURE IT.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I will post a pic when the camera gets itself charged up.

Ravyk I hope you understand the meaning of this little pic.

Love, Bobbs :kiss1:

Ravyk

Im glad you liked Bobbee. I had lots of fun choosing all the things 🙂 Enjoy them all.

Bobbee

ALERT EMERGENCY SWAPPERS

I may still need at least one pressie to be sent to one of our Swaparoonee members. I will know by Friday this week about one, and will contact volunteers, working from the top of the list downwards floks.

THE EMERGENCY LIST IS:

Ravyk

Kookaburra Dreaming I

Erthgirl

Gianna

Gothic Mumma 4 Life

You are all wonderful, caring and loving people. Thankyou for volunteering to help your friends. :kiss1: :kiss1:

DON’T FORGET TO KEEP US INFORMED IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PRESSIE. PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD IN CASE I AM NOT AVAILABLE TO ASSIST. MARIGOLD AND MUZZY WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE IF THAT IS THE CASE.

shadowdancer

I haven’t heard from Salli as yet, but im sure I will :hug:

roundthebend

I have heard from MareeShcurmann and our swap will be completed late but alls cool with us:tup:

Tullymoor

I’ve heard from Darls and she’ll probably post mine this Friday :tup:

Bobbee

Thanks Tullsee and rtb. Shadowdancer I have been in touch with Salli and I am sure we will hear some news soonish.

Debby-lee I am sure your situation will be cleared up soon also.

Any one else with probs please post on here asap.

:hug::hug::hug:

lngferretter

:metal::metal::metal: Mailed mine to dierich today :metal::metal: Feeling very very chuffed with myself for making it to a post office!! :tup::tup:

Bobbee

Fantastic people. :clap::clap:

Now Salli and shadowdancer are nearly there, next week should see them fixed.

Chookasmum and debby-lee will be ok also.

Don’t forget to tell us [and hopefully, show us] wot u get floks, Please. :kiss1:

Now I am getting lazy and I haven’t run through all the pee hems and lists and thread and stuff……:shy::shy::shy::shy:

SO PLEASE POST ON HERE IF YOUR PRESSIE CANNOT BE VIEWED ON THE HORIZON – THAT IS, IF YOUR PRESSIE DELIVERY HASN’T YET BEEN ORGANISED BY YOU AND YOUR SWAP BUDDY.

PLEASE DON’T SIT ALL NEGLECTED AND LONESOME…..YOUR BUDDY MIGHT BE SICK OR SOMETHING……LET US KNOW AND EITHER BOBBEE OR MARIGOLD OR MUZZY WILL CHASE IT ALL UP FOR YOU OR ORGANISE A SURROGATE SWAPPER FOR YOU.

narelleh

I got it, I got it!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks Muzzy:hug:

I was eyeing off that very same book in the Good Life bookclub catalogue just a couple of days ago but I decided against it cos $$.

I was delighted to get it from you:hug:

I have not had time to check out the other 2 little books yet but the look right up my street anyway;)

The soap is gorgeous – if it is similar to what Gianna makes it should be fine (I love her soaps:hug:) I just sat smelling it for a bit cos it smells sort of……..soft or silken:shy:

7 yr beans – any particular growing requirements?? (Trellis, does it live for 7 yrs??)

Hope yours arrives soon I did post it in Townsville last Tuesday.:confused:

The kids have been looking at me strangely as I drool but they are used to my ways now;):lol:

Thanks Muzzy:hug:

Bobbee

Hey Narelleh, :metal::metal::metal:

That’s no good!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Which books??? :confused:

What soap????? :awch:

What beans????? :shy:

PLEASE….HMMMM…………. PRETTY PLEASE…….plis..plis…plis :kiss1:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Bobbs :hug::hug::hug:

Muzzy

Hi I am so glad you recieved your gifts and enjoyed them. The big book is all about herbs the soap is from Kirsty at Gobblers Run I couldn’t help myself and had to share the experience (Beautiful soaps Kirsty). I also popped in a couple of second hand cook books as Narelle wanted some healthy cooking books. The seven year beans must be grown on a trellis and will last for 7b years if the condition are right. Narelle check them out at green harvest or check out a thread I started on 7 year beans the other day. Im so Happy you liked your Parcel M:kiss:

jcj57

Judi B wrote:

I Thank you :hug::kiss: now I feel cheap for what I sent :noapprove:

I’m tittle tattling on JudiB – she has been so naughty!!!! I received a little red parcel yesterday – my second pressie !!!!! I am just so lucky, but she shouldn’t have done it.

:kiss:

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 447 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.