Aussies Living Simply

SWAPAROONEE LIST FOR RAK GROUP MEMBERS

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Seed Exchange and Traders Market SWAPAROONEE LIST FOR RAK GROUP MEMBERS

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 447 total)
  • Author
    Chezza

OMG…. Sewing lady, how exciting…. I’m a couple of hours away from finishing yours and will try to have it in the post Wednesday!!! :hug:

Tullymoor

I posted on Thursday Darls :hug:

Fatima

Tullymoor wrote:

I posted on Thursday Darls :hug:

Thursday :confused:

Was the plane early? :shrug:

Tullymoor

We went to town Thursday, I sent from the PO :tup:

Fatima

Aha;)

jcj57

My little parcel almost together, just one last thing to add.

I used my Gecko bag at the markets on the weekend, carried the new Goldfish for the fish pond home in it. Then later the vegies from Sprengers…… it will be getting plenty of use. 🙂

letter4mc wrote:

I’m sure I will love it GM4L I posted yours on wednesday 29/4 hope you find yours practical and useful. I feel like a little kid waiting for christmas morning :hug:

Gothic Mumma 4 Life wrote:

Back and sending mine today hopefully :tup:

Hope you like it 😆

I went for practicality 😆

:tup:

Thank you:hug::kiss:

Its amazing!

A funky bag and some handmade paper and a table runner? Well im ganna use it as one, its all so devine:tup: My bad:lol: its a scarf! Its amazing and im wearing it 😆 No table runner for it 😆

I do apolagise yours was sent today sorry for the delay stuff kept comming up:noapprove:

Its in the post and should be there in a week. :hug:

Im just blown away ill fix my camrea and get a pic:tup:

Thank you verry much!:hug:

ETA

I just wanted to say its amazing cos this is the type of things i had pre children and i lost me and when i opend your package i almost squeeled 😆 It felt like i had a peice of me back and even smells like the stuff i had 😆

Thank you:hug:

Hummer

Thankyou for your gift supergran.. I hope to get yours off to you soon :tup:

Tamandco

I received mine!!! THANK YOU FATIMA! :hug:

You are so clever! What a beautiful luxurious little pressie.

Fatima sent me one of her lovely Lavender scented heat pads, for placing hot items on in the kitchen. But I can think of so many more uses for it. It is so lovely and soft made with cute chook fabric and smells lovely.

For anyone wanting something lovely to add for mothers day, these are ideal. http://www.simplelivingfleamarket.com/stall8/index.php

darls

Ah goodo, Tully! Cannot wait! 😆

Yours’ on its way once I am more organised (just stuff in mind waiting to materalise, kwim? :shy: )

Nice trip to town? 😉

Cheers! :hug:

Tullymoor

No stress Darls, whenever it arrives is just great :tup:

Trip to town was not good… don’t ask :noapprove:

Kippen

I got mine! Luvin spoiled me with beautiful gifts that she made herself. :hug:

I received an apron in gorgeous, happy colours, a lovely brooch, some really great coasters, a knitted soap holder & washers, and the most beautiful handmade card.

Thank you, luvin! :hug: :hug:

letter4mc

Hi GM4L I’m so glad you liked your pressies the bag, handmade paper and yes the scarf which you can wear so many ways I hope you get heaps of wear etc out of them. Enjoy. I look forward to recieving yours which I’m sure I will love it okay for the delay these things happen.

I love reading everyone message and seeing the enjoyment they have got out it It makes me smile.

Letter4mc :hug:

lngferretter

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( All the RAKS looks and sound so beautiful……… :(:(:(

Fatima

Tamandco, I’m glad you like it. I haven’t checked the mail box today or yesty from lack of time. I will get to it tomorrow. Enjoy your pressie:hug::hug:

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 447 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.