Aussies Living Simply

SWAPAROONEE LIST FOR RAK GROUP MEMBERS

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE Seed Exchange and Traders Market SWAPAROONEE LIST FOR RAK GROUP MEMBERS

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 447 total)
  • Author
    supergran

Humbug I posted yours wednesday :hug:

salli

I got mine!!!!!!!!!

and boy did I get mine……

so beautiful

I got a lilac smelly air freshber thingy, a beautiful pair of thick house socks (purples love them!), hand made soap n bath thingy’s, a gorgeous hanging crystal, a spunky lollipop card……wow talk about spoilt:shy:

Now …… to find something this lovely lady is going to like!!

I haven’t yet:shy::shy:but I will!

Thank you shadowdancer:hug:

Chez

shadowdancer

You’re very very welcome. I had a great deal of fun putting it together! My only problem was sticking to the budget! Could have gone nuts!!! 🙂 Im so happy you love it all! cheers!!!! From me to you! :hug:

salli

What is the buget?:shy:

luvin

ohohh i think i may have gone overboard for my swap gift,i posted it today,should get it tuesday

i so hope you like it

another awesome bag judi b

wow another grandie congrat’s

Judi B
    Keymaster

jcj57 wrote:

Judi I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Are these your bags everyone raves about – you are a very fine craftswoman, it is so well made. And you put a gecko on it :kiss: ……. thanks Judi

Ive attached a pic too.

…. your parcel is nearly ready, hope to post it early next week.

Not really one of the bags people have been raving about.

It is a shopping bag that will fit on the bag stands in the supermarkets, they are very strong and much, much nicer than plastic, I’ve been using mine for over 12 months now and they still get compliments:D

jcj57

Judi B wrote:

Not really one of the bags people have been raving about.

It is a shopping bag that will fit on the bag stands in the supermarkets, they are very strong and much, much nicer than plastic, I’ve been using mine for over 12 months now and they still get compliments:D

Well from the look of your needlework your other bags must be just as wonderful…. and its in my car ready for when I go shopping next…. :clap:

Thanks again Judi.

shadowdancer

Budget is around $20 Salli. I went a little over, but no biggie!!! I think it’s what you’re comfy with and if you can afford it. Might need to go look through this post a little more, think it might be on around page 10 or so?

Judi B
    Keymaster

jcj57, well I had decided what to send then you said you love dragonflies, geckos and turtles well quick rethink……. I had a pack of craftwood geckos but they were only 4” long …so scan one then enlarge it to A4 size, rummage through the boxes of fabric to find one that would suit a gecko :confused: got it :tup:now trace onto the whatyacallit:lol: (technical term), iron onto some calico, zigzag it I really should have waited till I was fully awake, and then finish the bag… making sure there is no blood on it from using fingers as pincushions.

The loop at the top fits on the stand to hold the bag open while the handles are on the other things :confused: I’m off now to have a nanna nap I REALLY need one.

Bobbee

I’ve actually managed to find some things I hope Ravyk will enjoy. I have done similar to Shadowdancer in that I like to give a number of things because it makes it exciting when you open the parcel.

Also, I assume it makes it a little more sure that my swap buddy will loike at least sumpin’ wot i giv. :lol::lol:

It was quite funny when, while I was buying something, I was looking at a few thingys and then I asked the rather young shop assistant “what would you like in these?’. She turned around, without any hesitation at all, and picked up something I hadn’t even looked at. :lol::lol:

So I bought it! :lol::lol:

:metal::metal::metal:

letter4mc

I’m sure I will love it GM4L I posted yours on wednesday 29/4 hope you find yours practical and useful. I feel like a little kid waiting for christmas morning :hug:

Gothic Mumma 4 Life wrote:

Back and sending mine today hopefully :tup:

Hope you like it 😆

I went for practicality 😆

Oh, what a lovely start to my week! Postie at the door with a parcel from roundthebend.

What a wonderful selection – from the prosaic and practical to the sensuous and indulgent.

7 fruit and vege bags

2 hand knitted dishcloths

Cleansing cream

Moisturising lotion

and…..

wait for it……

Lindt choccies!

Roundthebend, I didnt have any vege bags or knitted dishcloths – they were on my “to do” list – yours are beautifully made.

The Nivea stuff is very timely and the chocolates wll not be for sharing!

Thank you very much,

Maree xo

Photo will follow.

roundthebend

:hug: Glad you liked:D…………..had to stop when the box was full;)…………..and when i got home i realised i still had the little card in my bag that was supposed to go with it:shy:

luvin

wow rtb definitely spoiled her good on ya :tup::tup:

sewing lady

Hi Chezza,

Start checking the mail box I posted to you today.

Judy.

Love the gecko bags and congratulations on the new little one to come

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 447 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.