- This topic has 59 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
thanks again for your work lady b. it’s such a palaver to organise. :hug:
1. Home made
Kirsty, you show off!!!! :clap::clap::clap: :lol::lol::lol:
How do you do THAT????????? :shrug::shrug:
My vote is:
1. Homemade – [probably an apron, dishcloth, beanie)
2. Op Shop – if I can get there when they are open, locals ones mainly 10-2)
3. Book (but probably not one of mine as I’m a ‘book horder’ and love to read them all again and again)
What sort of tractor are you offering Lavman? One of those with the big wheels or a chicken tractor?
Cheers to LadyB :clap::clap::clap:
You need to scroll down, click on a catagory then pick which one you want then cut and paste the forum code! :metal:
2. Op Shop
Bobbee, you are a hoot:wave:
Can I be in on this too? Even though I am not exactly sure about what to do
Thanks so much Lady B for your organizational work! Much appreciated!
1. Op Shop
2. Home made