Aussies Living Simply

Sustainable Living Survey

Home Forums OVER THE BACK FENCE General chat and catching up Sustainable Living Survey

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    helenmhelenm

quite a few more have done the survey today – thank you!

I couldn’t help a quick peek at some of the data…. so here’s an interesting one, so far over 70% of the respondents are female! So come on all you male ALSers… I know there are more of you out there than this. Or do you think this is reflective of the makeup of the site? Certainly a lot of the regulars _are_ women…

lisannelisanne

Done!

helenmhelenm

thanks!

helenmhelenm

Ha! Just did anther quick check and 83% of the responses so far are women. So c’mon guys – even things up a bit? 😆

dierichdierich
    Participant

you can add another female to the list !!

helenmhelenm

thanks! (wonders… are all the blokes off watching footy or something? 🙂 )

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

I doned it, ages ago…….. 😀

All done Hellen,

All the best!

helenmhelenm

thanks Steve and HG! Numbers are slowly creeping up, but I would really love to crack the 100 mark – not quite there yet!

AndreAndre
    Keymaster

As with Steve .. All doned

:whistle:

helenmhelenm

Thanks Andre – good to see the bloke numbers creeping up!

helenmhelenm

Just bumping this up, as I am getting so close to 100…. just need 8 more people to tip the century mark. Of course, more would be good, but 100 feels like a decent number 🙂

helenmhelenm

So close now! Up to 97, and there must have been a few blokes doing their bit as the girls are only running at 75% of responses now :cheer:

And for all you non-Queenslanders out there, this might encourage you:

most of the responses are from QLD at almost 30%, followed by VIC (26%), WA!!! (15%) with NSW, SA and TAS limping a long way behind.

Is this really representative, I ask? 😉

BelBel

helenm post=337606 wrote: So close now! Up to 97, and there must have been a few blokes doing their bit as the girls are only running at 75% of responses now :cheer:

And for all you non-Queenslanders out there, this might encourage you:

most of the responses are from QLD at almost 30%, followed by VIC (26%), WA!!! (15%) with NSW, SA and TAS limping a long way behind.

Is this really representative, I ask? 😉

I’ve been a regular on this site for a few years now. From general browsing, I reckon it’s pretty representative of the people on the site….

helenmhelenm

Interesting to hear 🙂 Somehow I felt like there were a lot more tasmanians than the responses would seem to suggest – but of course we are talking only a tiny percentage of the overall registered members. It would be interesting to know how many of that number are actually active. Although then of course you can’t take account of those who may read regularly but don’t necessarily post very much (as i have tended to do)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.