Skip to toolbar

Aussies Living Simply

Steve's Joint

Viewing 6 posts - 226 through 231 (of 231 total)
  • Author
    SteveSteve
    Keymaster

ballamara, my fandangle gadget tells porkies so I also rely on the old rain gauge. It seems to agree with the BOM readings so that gives me confidence in my figures. ๐Ÿ™‚
    The electronic rain gauges are prone to spiders building webs inside and slowing up the tipping mechanism (like a seesaw).

ballamaraballamara
    Keymaster

Ahhh, so that is why. Well it looks like another job, exterminating more spiders. 

JazJaz

Glad you had a wetter year, I want spreadsheet thingo like yours, probably need to get a rain gauge first ๐Ÿ™‚ Will probably just stick to my fave BOM site for now, was just having a look at last years stats, it was a dry year in Adelaide, annual rainfall of 395.2mm, 542 is the average, no wonder my fruit trees are looking sad, must water more!

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Should fire this thread up again. We had a couple of visitors today, they came right up to the house. We live in town so wallabies arenโ€™t that common.
    This looks like a mum and her teenager.

SteveSteve
    Keymaster

Our rainfall has been up and down this year. It went from extremely dry in September to very wet in October.
    The high rain in March was from the remnants of Cyclone Debbie.

Eira ClaptonEira Clapton
    Participant

Aww -how special to have such visitors in your garden!

Viewing 6 posts - 226 through 231 (of 231 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.